KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
This is really cool...Im downloading it now...My ex would love for me to have this handy when we play pokemon together

EDIT
ARRAGH!!! It wot work for me...it hangs at the title page and exits

Sjaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah they talked about it on their twitter, you probably have minus 4.0 firmware? I don't know why one wouldn't upgrade to 4.0 but anyways there's some problems with the app on 3.1 firmwares. Thought they fixed it already tho and submitted it to Apple.

Sjaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since mods still didn't notice this topic I'll keep bumping it... but with actual info this time! There was an update available this morning with freaking Black & White support. Big win for me as I am having some troubles with the game and this helps a lot. Awesome devs are just awesomeeee

Senrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
black white support were a big surprise for me i didn't think you would introduce it that fast i mean how long is the game available now only two weeks or so so great job on that. also got my new ipod touch 4g and app looks really good on it with sharp graphics

Sjaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Lol yea the retina graphics surely are awesome. Whish more developers would add those as I think 50% of my apps don't support the retina display. Apps become reaaaaally blurry when not upgraded for the new display which kinda sucks... oh well. I'm grateful at least some developers take the time to upgrade their apps.

I wish Nintendo would make their Pokémon retina enabled too xD. Lol it's a pity those are low-res but I guess Kombo can't do anything about that.
tumblr_l9o0do6IZe1qcdsuio1_400.png

Senrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yo sjaz could u please also build a ev tracker? the iv calculator is very good and i would be awesome if one could track the ev's of pokemons (or were u working on that already??)

Sjaz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Uhm, I'm not like the dev of this app... I just support it lol
tongue.gif
. But you can request features on their blog, kombostudio.com. Well I guess they already said in the update description that they're working on an EV tracker. Yeah, I'd definetely like to see a digital tracker as tracking on paper is kinda crappy. An EV tracker would make this app 101% win.

(A little Dutch talk)
ben je trouwens Nederlands? AAngezien er bij je vlag NL staat. Grappig om te zien dat er andere Nederlanders zijn met de app
biggrin.gif
. (translated: are you Dutch btw?)

Senrii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh sorry i thought u made this app.

en ja ik ben nederlander waarom zou er anders een nederlandse vlag bij me naam staan??

SjemBo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got an promo code for this app via the Pokemon Podcast It's super effective!!!
biggrin.gif

Then I searched on google for the creators of this app and this topic appeared very high so I thought there was a community here using it. It looks like there are more fans of this app
biggrin.gif
. I really love it and I sent the developers an mail and they mailed back and I think they are very nice they said they are working on an update that will come very soon I can't wait! Haha I saw the last post was a month back here so I consider this as a very big bump xD

Also I think I am one of the not many people in Japan that have this app because there are only a few reviews in the Japanese App Store. Thats pretty cool right
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality