Luigi's Mansion 2 diorama back at UK Club Nintendo

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by hippy dave, Aug 1, 2014.

1. hippy dave
    OP

hippy dave Butts Butts Megabutts

Apr 30, 2012
  2. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    Wow, you UK people can still get the Game and Watch: Ball, too. Still a short list of available rewards, but better than the meager offerings of physical items left on the USA club nintendo site. I think I got one of the last of the Game and Watch they let go from the US site. From this year's platinum/gold gifts and the dwindling catalog of items available, I'm starting to wonder if they're thinking of only offering digital game downloads eventually. That would SUCK.

3. MegaAce™

MegaAce™ Steal back your future.

Nov 28, 2008
    Gambia, The

I'd rather spend some coins/stars on digital game downloads, but they don't offer that here in Europe :/

SignZ likes this.
  4. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 21, 2005
    United States

I'm not saying they shouldn't offer it. Just that as a total replacement for the exclusive items people are used to being able to get from club nintendo participation, it's shitty.

MegaAce™ likes this.
  5. MegaAce™

MegaAce™ Steal back your future.

Nov 28, 2008
    Gambia, The

Well, you're right too. It's nice for those, who like to have some physical exclusives.

6. nexuspunk

nexuspunk the mysterious one.

Mar 14, 2013
    United States
    team plasma castle.
    i want that yoshi backpack x.x

7. _Tim_

_Tim_ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2013
    Belgium
    I ordered two diorama's, two game & watch collections and the premium playing cards, to add to my already substantial collection, and I still have over 125000 stars to spend :)

8. hippy dave
    OP

hippy dave Butts Butts Megabutts

Apr 30, 2012
    Just had a look on ebay, the diorama's been selling for 40 - 60 quid, might be a good investment for the cynical?

9. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    7000 points for this? I'd rather they release an official Nintendo Club CD of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

10. Drink the Bleach

Drink the Bleach This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014

Banned
    Apr 5, 2014
    United States
    I'd just straight up buy Club Nintendo points for Europe if they shipped to US. People keep saying they'd want our games, but our games are always Crap-DSiWare no one fucking wanted, ever, and some lame VC title. "Whats that? You can't even give me Link's Awakening or MegaMan? FU club Nintendo"

There are 13 items in the UK store I'd pay legit money for if they weren't already preposterously expensive on eBay.

11. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    Wow, on eBay people are charging up to £70 for this.. Bunch of god damn scalpers.

While I was at it, I noticed a copy of Wind Waker HD Soundtrack which was released on the Japanese Club Nintendo and I'd want that! It should've been on the European Club Nintendo too.

12. navimegaman

navimegaman Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2013
    Ah awesome, ordered the mario playing cards.

13. _Tim_

_Tim_ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 23, 2013
    Belgium
    ... and it's gone (the diorama)