MakiManPR

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
luigis-mansion-2-art-logo.jpg

The UK retailers Play.com has listed Luigi's Mansion 2 for the Wii U. It couldn't be an error since the 3DS version is also listed. Nintendo revealed the tittle for the first time on the E3 2011 and since Nintendo has been really quiet about it. Would like to see Luigi's Mansion 2 on the WiiU? We'll just have to way till E3 2012 which is in just a few weeks.

Source

Play.com

Reactions: 1 person

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I hope it does happen. I love crossplay.
BUYING THE SAME GAME TWO TIMES
FUCK YEAH
Yeah. That would be sooooo awesome.

I know right, playing on wifi with a friend who has a Wii U while I'm using my 3DS to play this game really sucks. HELL LOT. Buying two games and playing it like a boss kicks ass.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because Luigi's Mansion was a classic?

Seriously, only recently did people start giving a fuck about Luigi's Mansion. I thought people hated it because it was just a bad game and a shit launch title since everyone wants Mario, not his stupid brother.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Seriously, only recently did people start giving a fuck about Luigi's Mansion. I thought people hated it because it was just a bad game and a shit launch title since everyone wants Mario, not his stupid brother.
Its not recently, there have been fans of the game for a long time now. It reviewed very well and it was featured in a lot of "games that would make use of motion control" features before the Wii was released.

Personally I thought it was a nice enough game, nothing amazing, nothing awful but it felt like it should have been a segment in an existing Mario game.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States

I think it was because it wasn't what people expected. Going from a 3D platformer like Mario 64 to the different gameplay of Luigi's Mansion probably left a bad taste in people's mouths, not even giving it a chance. I myself didn't even play it until about a year ago due to that same scenario I described, yet I thoroughly enjoyed it when I did get into it.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Only recently booted up Luigi's Mansion on Dolphin. Fun for about 30 minutes but really didn't hook me. SM64 is something else, that looks way worse but it got me hooked for a few good hours. Luigi's Mansion is nothing special IMHO.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weegees Mason was fun to me. I mean, up to the Boo boss I loved the game, but that god damn boo boss... hitting that last fucking boo... I remeber I stayed up for a whole night trying to hit that son of a bitch, the only reason it took me all night was because O started playing at like 12 or 1. But other then that it was a solid game and I liked it. Not buying the second one though. The framerate looked terrible and I'm a bit tired of Ghost Hunting games after Ghostbusters.

Reactions: 1 person

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States

Are you serious? I mean, I know you're a hater, but I didn't realize you were this stupid. Okay, that's a lie, but still...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol