OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Just yesterday @ 8:P.M., I was going outside to fetch the mail & OMFG!!! There's a Red Wii Bundle & a DSi XL Red Bundle @ my doorstep!!!! I'm always getting "the short end of the stick" , EVERY TIME!!!!! (Sorry for the ouburst
biggrin.gif
) but WHY!!!! It's not even Christmas yet (1 month to go) I have an ordinary Black DSi & AceKard 2i, but my R Button's broken. So that's some use for the XL, Don't even get me started on my Wii, I could rant all day about it!!!!,but I'ma save y'all the trouble for another time.The bottom line is that day was a REALLY lucky day!!!!
yaywii.gif
yaynds.gif

EDIT: Due to concerns of alleged robbery, I asked everyone in my building (apartments) & noone claimed it was theirs. It was apparently a gift left for christmas, as told by my uncles Homer & Hoser.After I read a comment from Ryukouki, I started freaking out & went to check.good news,I get to keep Both the Wii & DSi XL,but bad news,I'm now bald from the freakout. 0_o
mellow.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldnt get too attached to it
once the customer doesnt receive the package and calls to complain it will just be back tracked to you

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Joe88 said:
I wouldnt get too attached to it
once the customer doesnt receive the package and calls to complain it will just be back tracked to you
No, the mail carrier or shipper will be held liable for the lost package. There's absolutely no way to prove that it was delivered to him.

Now, the ethical thing to do would be to send it back to shipper.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Unless it is actually sent for you, I wouldn't suggest you take it. I bet this wont be a popular position since we all enjoy getting things for free but make the postal service aware of it because you may have just ruined someone elses day (or even Christmas) if you choose to keep it.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's a crime. Even though you technically "found it" how would you feel knowing that the goods you "discovered" are being taken from an innocent child? Personally, I find this whole topic disgusting. Could you do that to an innocent child/person? Do the right thing, and make someone else's better by giving it back. It's nearing the holidays, and maybe in return, you'll get something better. I won't judge you based on what you do, but just think about what you're doing and who you're going to hurt.

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
That's a crime. Even though you technically "found it" how would you feel knowing that the goods you "discovered" are being taken from an innocent child? Personally, I find this whole topic disgusting. Could you do that to an innocent child/person? Do the right thing, and make someone else's better by giving it back. It's nearing the holidays, and maybe in return, you'll get something better. I won't judge you based on what you do, but just think about what you're doing and who you're going to hurt.
Oh, s**t, I didn't think of that! but when I got it, It wasn't in a postage box,It's like someone just left it there & ran..... ohhh great, now I can't decide to feel good or bad right now
frown.gif

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSDisco said:
Ryukouki said:
Oh, s**t, I didn't think of that! but when I got it, It wasn't in a postage box,It's like someone just left it there & ran..... ohhh great, now I can't decide to feel good or bad right now
frown.gif

On the bright side, you don't know the person that you're ruining Christmas for, he may be a 60 year old pedophile murder rapist. You should probably feel good.

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Due to concerns of alleged robbery, I asked everyone in my building (apartments) & noone claimed it was theirs. It was apparently a gift left for christmas, as told by my uncles Homer & Hoser.After I read a comment from Ryukouki, I started freaking out & went to check.good news,I get to keep Both the Wii & DSi XL,but bad news,I'm now bald from the freakout. 0_o

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
DSDisco said:
Ryukouki said:
frown.gif

On the bright side, you don't know the person that you're ruining Christmas for, he may be a 60 year old pedophile murder rapist. You should probably feel good.
I may be a big Nintendo head,but I would NEVER go that far to keep something like that!!!!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSDisco said:

Hm, that's great.

(Check Bolded Text) Literally?

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I am r4ymond said:
DSDisco said:

Hm, that's great.

(Check Bolded Text) Literally?
Not all the way though, it looks more shaved than bald, but than again, my head feels softer than a baby's bottom.
mellow.gif

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Bunie said:
DSDisco said:
I have an ordinary Black DSi & AceKard 2i, but my R Button's broken.
I KNOW YOUR PAAAINNNNN

STRUMMIN' MAH PAIN WITH HIZ TOUCH SCREEEEN
ohnoes.png
EXACTLY!!! Have you ever been to little kid's place? 'cause everything you leave behind to pick up the next day is f***'*n sticky!!!! [Note to self,never leave personal belongings @ kids' house EVER!!!]
angry.gif

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
omgpwn666 said:

QUOTE(DSDisco @ Nov 17 2010, 08:06 AM) Not all the way though, it looks more shaved than bald, but than again, my head feels softer than a baby's bottom.
mellow.gif
mellow.gif

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Couriers fault for losing the package, something so expensive will have been sent insured by default so the store that sent can claim on the couriers insurance and send out another to the proper customer. Hopefully.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dunno but, when a mailman delivers some big package over here, ppl have to sign it.. it makes no sense to just drop it at the door and leave it there... So I say it was meant for your place or something
unsure.gif

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
alphajaehoon said:
I dunno but, when a mailman delivers some big package over here, ppl have to sign it.. it makes no sense to just drop it at the door and leave it there... So I say it was meant for your place or something
unsure.gif
That's what I've been trying to explain to everyone! see!,This Temper gets it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol