Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,

I did just read about this topic in another Forum and cuz i think its a sorta interesting topic i would like to know if there are ppl here that really try to do Lucid Dreaming ?

I had those experience as well once or twice even thaught i did not really try, just happend to notice that i was dreaming while i was ...

The thing behind Lucid Dreaming is that ppl try to know when they dream to control their dream !
Its really cool thing if you can do as you like in your dream but i am not sure if its really possible to train for something like this.

more infos : http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Lucid_Dreamin...tion_Techniques

So what do you think about it and are there ppl here who are doing it or might try it now ?

A4NoOb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucid dreaming is kind of weird. I would try to think of something and it would turn out the opposite >_>

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
COOOL!!!! i never knew it had a name etc. THe last time i had a dream like that was around 2 years ago..

Not sure why it happened then and not now (it happened al ot then), didn't really have a technique for it, but it was fucking awesome
biggrin.gif
Would love to do it again, because it is fun!

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What I usually do to control my dreams is shoot myself. Once I know I cannot die then I can control the dream, but only to a certain degree. To wake myself up I fly at extreme speeds or jump off a tall building.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There were a few threads recently on the subject but OK

Lucid dreaming as I understand it is the ability to control your dreams. I can pull it off but only in light sleep i.e. the last hour or two and most of the time it is a bit like breakout in that I only have some guidance rather than full control.

Better than that though is incorporating the world around your into your dream, I crashed on the sofa when film four was showing a random black and white film about a scientist who discovered a youth potion (I am sure the name that film crew would kick me for not recalling the name of it as I am fairly sure it was popular). The speech got merged in and it was decidedly weird (and this is after a "lifetime" of sci-fi, fantasy and normal science afflicted dreams).

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Being able to control your dreams was called "imagination" back when I was a kid.
Or, huff some ether and you'll think you're flying. There ya go, no need to check your clock every five minutes, or going to sleep with a full bladder (honestly, you want to realize how fucking stupid something is? Read the experts tell you how to achieve it, presto!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here