Gaming LT+ and Wave 2 Games

lalomean2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to play Assassins Creed Brotherhood and I know I need LT+ to play it. The thing is I havent updated my firmware past 1.5 and I was patching them to wave 2. So My question is will I still be able to play my backups after updating or do I have to reburn them all.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Assuming they are splitvid (the technique has been around for ages but only became mandatory with LT) then you should be able to play them- the LT lines does not have any checks on data/security integrity.

Naturally it is not safe in the slightest for Live.

There has been a bit of talk on another 1.6NS style firmware but with AP2.5 support but I would not hold my breath (it is probably third hand info at best).

lalomean2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im already banned so there is no worry about that. Ive been using a program 360 Waves Patcher by SoulHeaven. Will they still work?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wave patching in and of itself should not trouble LT or LT plus in the slightest as it dropped all checks the old ixtreme firmwares did on DVDs. Naturally if you update to LT then you can stop wave patching games as it is now pointless.

What stands a chance of troubling LT is lack of splitvid on your games- if that is not a feature of the iso you burned that will see you reburn them (ABGX360 has the ability to do it all).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Retail games do not need it- the hacked firmwares just jump to the real disc mode as it were upon encountering an original disc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.