LPP3DS or ORGANIZ3D not loading on n3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Pecrow, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Pecrow
    OP

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    These apps [LPP3DS or ORGANIZ3D] look really nice and they are like a file browser that allows you to view files (and even video) on a 3ds via the homebrew browser or cia/3ds files.

But I have not been able to get them to work. I have tried using homebrew channel as well as installing cia files but no luck.

If i use ninjhax 2.1 to access Homebrew via CN these 2 apps do not appear under the homebrew channel and others do.

I installed a CIA file and it freezes on a black screen when loading.

Has anyone else got these two brews working?

I have a:

New 3ds XL on 9.2 using gateway w/ emunand 9.5 and I also have a cubic ninja cartridge as well as CN in cia installed on sysnand and CN .3ds file.

Last edited by Pecrow, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Did you read the attached installation instructions?

3. Pecrow
    OP

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    Ill try to review the documents again but the readme file only have the changelogs and no installation details

4. Jwiz33

Jwiz33

Banned
    Jun 5, 2014
    United States
    in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
    Use the 2.0 boot.3dsx, I am at school right now so I cannot link it, it is in the Ironhax/Tubehax thread somewhere.

5. Pecrow
    OP

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 23, 2015
    United States
    I was able to get the ORGANIZ3D to work on my n3ds but only via the .3ds file, for some reason it did not work via .cia install or homebrew. but its working via gateway, thank you all for the help