Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
i've been waiting like 2 minutes for it to load and i have a 95mb/s sd card
You MicroSD/SD is a class 10?
Me too, i tried to load Zelda TP HD and taked 1 MIN MAX. TO LOAD :l (my microsd is a class 10 Sandisk 32gb) But i tried Zelda Wind Waker and worked perfectly and very fast (3 sec. to load .0. ) i think maybe is Loadiine app.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
That's a known problem and happens with a few games, Pokken and Star Fox Zero included, to my understanding it's related of how the decrypted game files are (I think it's because there's a very high amount of files than the usual WiiU game) so it takes longer for the game to load each file individually.

I've heard people making the loading time slightly better by deleting a few files, but I don't know if it's true or how effective it was.

Reactions: Alex4U

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
That's a known problem and happens with a few games, Pokken and Star Fox Zero included, to my understanding it's related of how the decrypted game files are (I think it's because there's a very high amount of files than the usual WiiU game) so it takes longer for the game to load each file individually.

I've heard people making the loading time slightly better by deleting a few files, but I don't know if it's true or how effective it was.
woomy, i tried with TLOZ TP HD deleting audio and unused content, and only i get is a black/white screen sometimes, or maybe freezes :l

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Class 6 SDCard and it takes max 10 sec to load lol
Class 10 sd card takes me about 6 secs to load lol which ain't to bad yet I have seen people complain this is still too slow Christ I had a zx spectrum back in the 80s and games took about 5 mins to load then you would finish a level than have to wait another 5mins for next level to load so I am more than happy to wait 6 secs for twighlight princess

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Never use a Micro SD Card inside an SD Adapter to run Zelda HD, that's the worst thing you can do! I suggest get your sd card and run it through HD Tune pro to find its Average speed, you might think its a 95mb/s read card but you will probably find its anything lower, but that.

Edit: @NexoCube oh yeah, just noticed I see you have reared your ugly head once again on the forum after your fake dirty thread on how to install full titles without a ticket using some bodged up NUSGrabber!!! You made me look a right cock on that thread by the way and many others, I'm surprised you have the nerve tbh to come back, you could of caused so much damage with what you did.

Last edited by Reecey,

bi388

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: @NexoCube oh yeah, just noticed I see you have reared your ugly head once again on the forum after your fake dirty thread on how to install full titles without a ticket using some bodged up NUSGrabber!!! You made me look a right cock on that thread by the way and many others, I'm surprised you have the nerve tbh to come back.
Really?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
He made a mistake and a tool he made didn't do what he intended it to. He wasn't tricking you or lying. Where's your tool?
He made a bodged up version of NUSGrabber and posted it without fully testing it, if that had gone wrong on many peoples wiiu's there could of been a very expensive cock up for many! There could of been bricked wiiu's for the love of it! I'm sure if lots of wiiu's had been bricked through that stupidity at that time I don't think you would of ever seen him again and what would of been done to help, nothing! This is why is has been away from GBATemp from the last time he made the thread to make sure nothing of that sort happened..

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah my card is the one reecey reccomended to me but with a 95mb/s r/w speedinstead of 100mb/s r/w
It should be a good card then, I retract my above comment, if its a PNY High Performance sd card, it should be very good, really it should!. I got confused with someone stating above about using a micro sd card, test it. A PNY will never let you down. Mine is a 100mb/s not a 95mb/s so I'm not sure why yours is that read speed, seems a bit strange I would of thought the model should be the same read speed were ever you buy it, don't matter though all good!. But apart from that bit, if its a proper PNY version it should work with Zelda HD quite well. Have you formatted it to Primary/64KB Cluster with "Mini Tool Partition Wizard?"> https://www.partitionwizard.com/download.html you want to launch app, click on your drive letter then "Delete All Partitions", format it with "Primary", 64KB Cluster, L Drive, Call it "WiiU" and click on "Apply" that should do the trick, then put your files back on your sd card. Make sure you back your card up before you format it :)

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
reecey i have it set to 128kb cluster size
Copy your files back to your pc then download Mini Tool Partition Wizard and follow my instructions above, trust me it will work, you want to format it, fully primary and set it to 64KB Cluster. I feel bad if it does not work for you right, it should though mine works really well.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
loadiine still works my games still work it's just LOZTPHD
Yes but certain games like twighlight princess and super Mario 3d land and star fox zero all work best in 64kb size for some reason. The vast majority of loadiine guides also all say to format the card to 64kb.

Reactions: Reecey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night