Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy shit.
this is fake
Dafuq? It rel m8!

Okay lets be serious

The person who is made this is working on an Undertale port for the 3DS, check his twitter.
If it is a fake it's a pretty damn good one! I for one say that it might be real, but we need more proof.

Just take this video with a grain of salt.

THERE'S AN ARGUMENT GOING DOWN IN THIS THREAD!
IF I WERE YOU I WOULD
TdNqzyR.gif

Last edited by Faru,
Reactions: Michierusama

ShiroKyouma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because the New 3DS shouldn't be strong enough to emulate Gamecube. But I have to say if it is fake, it is a good one. It shows text like IPL.bin found which makes kinda sense I guess and shows framerate drops.
Yeah, I do not think it's possible, but the video is there xD.
Also from the Xenoblade 3d anything it is possible.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, I do not think it's possible, but the video is there xD.
Also from the Xenoblade 3d anything it is possible.
Xenoblade was an actual port though, and yes it proves that PORTS of GC games are possible... but that implies recompiling the game from source or at least a good HLE, and that's why this is fishy!

FFT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I really, really hate when people say "port" when something is clearly faked as being "emulated"... :angry:
Just remember the golden rule: No source code, no port!

Last edited by FFT,

ShiroKyouma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xenoblade was an actual port though, and yes it proves that PORTS of GC games are possible... but that implies recompiling the game from source or at least a good HLE, and that's why this is fishy!

isn't there a homebrew that lets you stream emulation from your pc and use the 3ds controls?

I already wrote this in the reddit thread that was created over this, considering the n3ds even has trouble emulating SNES games and people eariler going how "A N64 ISN'T POSSIBLE!!!!" it's probably a fake.

But Xenoblade isn't emulated. It takes much more overhead to emulate games.

Yeah but Xenoblade 3d is a real port, with downgraded graphic and rewritten code to work on 3DS CPU. I'm actually sure that it is fake or at least not an emulator running there. Could very well be that the author wrote a program to send 3DS input to his vWii and send the video output that is normally streamed to the gamepad to the 3DS. I have no good explanation for the slowdowns though...

EDIT: OK, someone else already mentioned it. It is probably streamed from a shitty PC with dolphin.

Hey hey hey, stop. The Xenoblade was a joke.

Last edited by ShiroKyouma,
Reactions: thatbooisaspy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s