LOZ Phantom Hourglass Save file

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Timo710, Oct 15, 2007.

Oct 15, 2007

LOZ Phantom Hourglass Save file by Timo710 at 1:29 PM (1,593 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Timo710
    OP

Member Timo710 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Last night the worse thing happend, My save file was gone [​IMG] . I had just entered the ghostship the day before, and suddenly I had to start all over again.

So is there anyone who has a save in the ghostship, or somewhere before or after the ghostship. please help me [​IMG] , I don't want to start all over again [​IMG] .

2. philco1

Member philco1 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You are prob better off doing it again as most ppl who play for the first time dont realize how many items they can miss if they do not script all the item locations on the map.

I played the game once and I missed tones of stuff (japan versiion) but now Playing the USA version I've recorded items that I know exist but I have missed due to not having equip aka Hook Shot or Bow. LOL all my maps have so much writing on them. But at least I know I've gotten a majority of all the items. Guides BLOW!

I merely love this game cuz now that you can modify the maps it feels like a treasure hunting // dungeon crawling game. Way to go Nintendo ... I hope this feature occurs with the Wii w/ some Wii to DS connectivity on the next Zelda title.

3. Timo710
    OP

Netherlands
    yeah, but the thing is, I am a slow gamer, it takes ages for me to come that far again. So yeah, I would like to see a savegame, since I dont think I have the motivation to start over again.... Damn this sucks...

4. Xarsah16

Member Xarsah16 GBATemp's Official Village Dingus/Idiot

Though Prima strategy guides are usualy horribly written, if you have a friend that has it, there's a list of all the items in the back of it and record all the items you have on it. It's got a little checklist row too, the item, the weapons needed to get it, and the location. i haven't missed a single item because I bought the guide and I've been using it for all the item lists and secrets.

5. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    i can give u my save, its my firs backup, donno where it is but its before ghostship, my next save is end of ghost ship, tell me if u want it.

http://mihd.net/gi9mds

and beside that, these are G6 Lite's saves, maybe u need to convert them (g00gle it)

6. Timo710
    OP

Netherlands
    Thanks alot! I can use that, and I have a M3 Perfect so I don't think it will be that hard. Really Thanks a lot!