Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
bazamuffin said:
UranusKiller said:
no this is why idiots shouldn't even touch anything installation wise! they should go back to playing with action men and drinking council pop. (How many bricks lately? tss)

Nobhead

lol, I agree. No need to call anyone an idiot. I just wish people would do research before doing things like this.

anyway

it appears savemii won't help you because the only games that have a system menu on them are mario kart and some other game, and those have 3.4 on them, so it won't force an update of your wii since you are already at that system menu. You'll have to wait until a game comes out that contains newer firmware to use savemii.

also

"This will allow updates from legit Wii disks to fix the system data. Or, if the Wii's system hasn't been updated to version 3.3 yet and is equipped with a modchip, even run custom-made disks containing updates or homebrew tools to modify the system."

this is what I gathered from a few minutes of research, so I may be wrong.

m00k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally everything i know about computers of all descriptions is from breaking them and trying to get them to work again. Unfortunatly it looks like you learned the most important lesson first, and that is ......

Sometimes its simply buggered.

Big N is probably your only way forward, but before hand go and read all you can on wii bricks at wiibrew.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
m00k said:
personally everything i know about computers of all descriptions is from breaking them and trying to get them to work again. Unfortunatly it looks like you learned the most important lesson first, and that is ......

Sometimes its simply buggered.

Big N is probably your only way forward, but before hand go and read all you can on wii bricks at wiibrew.

Fuckin A dude! Its through 'idiots' making mistakes that we have all this awesome knowledge at our disposal. God bless anyone who has a stab I say.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night