Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My current favorite is the same as my first true love; from the creators of Fire Emblem (1, Awakening, stones) my first and longest love is the very first Advance Wars, played on my GB Micro. I have many various handheld devices and I always end up with the first and only true love, Advance Wars GBA. I do admit I have 2 mistress' on the side though, Fire Emblem and Golden Sun (all original carts.) But all are used on the GB Micro; Epic gaming on postage stamtp sized portability, is there anything better?

vidiopro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been hooked to my 3DS lately. I'm happily married to The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. I've been also having an affair with Pokemon X (shh don't tell).

NicEXE

Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Masterquest for completion's sake. Its not really hard, its just stupidly confusing.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been loving any and all retro gaming from my childhood lately. n64/psx/saturn/snes. mainly been playing nfl blitz for n64, she is my muse, my flame.

Surkow

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aside of being occupied these last few years by Minecraft, I've been playing some older titles on my PS2. Mainly Okami, Odin Sphere and Shadow of the Colossus.

3bbb7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crazy taxi. I used to play it as a kid all the time, and just picked it up again and started playing it on my wiiu thanks to devolution :)

RiddleMeThis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Although the Mystery Dungeon series is one of my favorite, this one can't hold up to Explorers of Darkness/Time.
Maybe it will get better after a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y