Love is in the air! GBAtemp February 2014 raffle!

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by TwinRetro, Feb 8, 2014.

1. kaylejoy

kaylejoy GBAtemp Regular

Jun 20, 2013
    United States
    Style Savvy Trendsetters for 3ds (don't judge me) and Pokemon X.
    My 3ds keeps me warm all night.
    ;)

2. renzin

renzin Member

Newcomer
    Jun 3, 2008
    Peru
    i allwasys find myself playing Yu-Gi-Oh! games from time to time, from the Ds or the PSP too bad they aren't being localized anymore :(

3. bkifft

bkifft avowed Cuthwaldian

Jun 10, 2010
    Gambia, The
    The one and only game I could truly say I'm in love with is Dungeon Keeper 2. Played the heck out of it when it was newly released, am playing it again at the moment. Even though by now I can nearly play it blindfolded it still gives me pure bliss.

4. elmoemo

elmoemo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 4, 2012
    at present its only cod ghosts on my 360, but when I hook up my snes again it ill be super mario world again without a doubt :D

5. FailName

FailName ░▒▓█▓▒░

Sep 26, 2011
    United States
    I recently finished Legend of Heroes - Trails in the Sky.
    After finishing that pretty long game, I've just been mucking about with playing Chantelise or the fan translations of Dawn of Ys and Toradora Portable.

6. laurah4200

laurah4200 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2012
    United States
    Lost in Blue. I'm not even half way and I want to get through it before I try Lost in Blue II, but it's hard to make progress. Currently searching for logs.

7. Flame

Flame Me > You

GBAtemp Patron
    Flame is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 15, 2008
    I've dumped my X.... Pokemon. and now in my love with my new love Princess Peach Super Mario 3D Land.

8. placebooooo

placebooooo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 9, 2013
    United States
    Philadelphia
    Kingdom hearts 2 for ps2! One of the ones I never get bored of playing. Fascinating game and plot!

9. w!!

w!! GBAtemp Regular

Apr 24, 2009
    United States
    I've actually been playing some retro stuff on my old systems. Lately, Side Arms on TG-16.

10. Floating Seal

Floating Seal Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2012
    United States
    Right now I'm falling in love again with Sonic 2 on Sonic Mega Collection. Speed running Chemical Plant Zone while I'm bopping my shoulders to its funky beat is an irreplaceable experience, and when I want to just explore and enjoy the scenery I take my time in the depths of Aquatic Ruin Zone. Although I occasionally always find I'm cursing it out whenever I try to grab the 4th Chaos Emerald and onward. Baby, I'd love you more if you could just take out the blind turns and too quick-moving bombs, they're just a pain in my rear end at this point.

11. geishroy

geishroy Suspended

Suspended
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    omg

12. championskill

championskill Member

Newcomer
    Dec 25, 2008
    United States
    I've been playing pokemon y, but that will never take place of my favorite game Phantom Dust. <3

13. xanth

xanth GBAtemp Regular

Nov 7, 2002
    United States
    Ah-mehr-ka
    Currently? The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. Excellent follow-up to A Link to the Past, and having so much fun exploring an old map that's become totally new again.

Also, there's nothing particularly annoying about the bad guy or the mechanics, which can be a real issue in some Zelda games.

14. npbg6464

npbg6464 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2013
    United States
    As for me, I've been playing LoZ: Skyward Sword lately.

15. GalenTheGamer

GalenTheGamer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    GBAtemp Patron
    GalenTheGamer is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 8, 2009
    United States
    Pokemon X lately. Trying to catch up on the Batman Arkham series, too. <3 <3

16. Mr.Kattykat

Mr.Kattykat Professional Procrastinator

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2012
    Northern Ireland
    Been playing a bit of Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy as of late - been quite fun, if a bit disconnected in terms of plot. Also been catching up on some good old (quite literally) Metal Gear Solid, by sticking a dinky little PS1 emulator on my phone. Fun times.

17. NakedFaerie

NakedFaerie GBAtemp Fan

Jul 12, 2007
    In the shadows behind you
    I'm back to The Last Of Us. I thought it was a brilliant game even that I hate Zombie games. Its done really well. And as the DLC is any day away I'm getting back into it for that. And to get a few more trophies. :)

18. DaDAM

DaDAM GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2006
    United States
    Hearthstone has been keeping me up baby. We can go on for hours and hours

19. Escape

Escape GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 3, 2008
    United States
    Just finished Muramasa not long ago. Fantastic game, will be downloading the DLC once I get back home

20. Vahnyyz

Vahnyyz GBAtemp Regular

Aug 2, 2007
    United States
    Branford Fl
    The game that has, and always has had my heart is.... Legends of Legaia. This was the game that started it all for me when I was younger. Yea I had the nintendo and stuff when I was a little kid, but the game that really showed me how much I love games/gaming is Legends of Legaia.