Hacking Lots of PSP questions

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
For 3, Can I:
Use PSX2PSP to make Chrono Cross Disk 1 and 2 into EBOOTs?
Will they have their respective Game IDs? What about the Save ID? Will they be the same? Just want to clarify things.
CC Disk 1: SLUS-01041
CC Disk 2: SLUS-01080
Will both their Save IDs be SLUS-01041 then?
I plan on having them on their own EBOOT files.
No I think their save IDs will be different.
So their save IDs will be their respective Game IDs.
Pretty much.

Yay~ At least I won't be stuck at the end of disk 1 for Chrono Cross. :3
you don't have to worry about these things and if you have a problem when it happens then feel free to ask us.

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got a 1000 even though I was anticipating a 3000. XD
Oh well. So far Crash Team Racing is excellent. :3
:I I'm still curious about going online though... I wanna be on PSN! But I don't want to get banned...

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
For 3, Can I:
Use PSX2PSP to make Chrono Cross Disk 1 and 2 into EBOOTs?
Will they have their respective Game IDs? What about the Save ID? Will they be the same? Just want to clarify things.
CC Disk 1: SLUS-01041
CC Disk 2: SLUS-01080
Will both their Save IDs be SLUS-01041 then?
I plan on having them on their own EBOOT files.
No I think their save IDs will be different.
So their save IDs will be their respective Game IDs.
Pretty much.

Actually, with a good converter you can set the save id manually to something different than the game id. Useful if you want to keep the correct save id even though you need to change the game id for compatibility reasons.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a 1000 even though I was anticipating a 3000. XD
Oh well. So far Crash Team Racing is excellent. :3
:I I'm still curious about going online though... I wanna be on PSN! But I don't want to get banned...
Don't worry you won't get banned from PSN if you go on it with CFW.

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UPDATE EDIT: 3/31/12

18. Are there any clear tutorials on how to use CWCheat? The ones I find tend to be confusing...

19. Chrono Cross freezes after I defeat the Mama Komodo! What do I do to fix this problem?
-I've seen somebody else have this problem, but I can't find their forum post about this.

So anybody have the answers to these questions...?

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

18. Are there any clear tutorials on how to use CWCheat? The ones I find tend to be confusing...

19. Chrono Cross freezes after I defeat the Mama Komodo! What do I do to fix this problem?
-I've seen somebody else have this problem, but I can't find their forum post about this.

18. Its pretty easy but what problems are you having with it?

19. Might be a pops problem, get popsloader and that might solve the problem otherwise you got a bad ISO and you need to get another one (I found my USA FFVII doesn't work so when I got the EU one it works perfectly, don't know why)

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

19. Might be a pops problem, get popsloader and that might solve the problem otherwise you got a bad ISO and you need to get another one (I found my USA FFVII doesn't work so when I got the EU one it works perfectly, don't know why)

18. Just trying to set it up in general. How to set the files and their locations.

19. EDIT: Problem solved.

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

After much searching, I found this http://pspslimhacks.com/popsloader-v3-popsloader-for-pro-lcfw/ to solve the problem.
When POPSloader opens, choose 3.52 and the game will start.
(Yeah, it sounds awkward to have me replying to my own post with the answer.)

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

18. Just trying to set it up in general. How to set the files and their locations.

Kinda hard to explain but this might help. http://www.tjsdaily.com/2009/11/tut-how-to-install-and-use-psps-cwcheat.html

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Kinda hard to explain but this might help. http://www.tjsdaily.com/2009/11/tut-how-to-install-and-use-psps-cwcheat.html

IT WORKED!!!

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

Kinda hard to explain but this might help. http://www.tjsdaily....ps-cwcheat.html

IT WORKED!!!
Awesome, although I didn't help much this time :(

xX DRACO ICE Xx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Kinda hard to explain but this might help. http://www.tjsdaily....ps-cwcheat.html

IT WORKED!!!

:I Yesh you did. You showed me the link to this tutorial. I never seen this tutorial before whenever I searched for one.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country

IT WORKED!!!

:I Yesh you did. You showed me the link to this tutorial. I never seen this tutorial before whenever I searched for one.
I actually google searched it so i didn't really do much but thanks anyway :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol