Lost

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've gotten really interested with this series.
I just watched the first episode of the series last night, and I was pretty amazed. Today, I got crazy with this show. It's so interesting, realistic, addicting, and entertaining.
I just have a question, to you people who watched the series.

You know when Locke does some drug on Boone and how he saw Shannon die during his hallucinations?
Did Locke do some sort of hypnotize on Boone? I think so because how he was so defending to Locke during Michael retrieving his son back from Locke, as Locke was training him on those knife tricks.;

Did Locke do something to Boone?
Will Shannon Die? - FUCK shes hot
Where the fuck is Claire?

JustChillin1414

<3 Tiny Tina
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Definitely one of my favourite shows ever. Like was said before, don't ruin anything for yourself, just watch the series and everything will be explained eventually.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
actually the writing in LOST is superb. Its one of my favourite TV shows. And the LESS you know about it the better so do yourself a favour and dont spoil yourself at all. trust me on this!
Oh my God, you're right. I shall watch and see! THANK YOU, INSPIRE-ER!
Definitely one of my favourite shows ever. Like was said before, don't ruin anything for yourself, just watch the series and everything will be explained eventually.
EEK, you're right! I'm just on Netflix watching this right now, and finding Susan (Michael's wife) an idiot.
EDIT: Now watching the episode where Claire is found.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
John Locke is the smoke monster

tumblr_lt6ostb8bI1qa5z1ro1_500.jpg

Reactions: Deleted-236924

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Errrr The Smoke Monster appears as John Locke.

It's funny to see this on here and I'm actually watching this now. It's the first show I've been able to enjoy with my family since the good ol' days of Smallville.
Awesome! I'm watching this right now, too.
And: nope.avi
L O S T
nope.avi

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really enjoyed the series. I watched it when it was on and recently re-watched some of it last year with my sister. Seasons 5-6 were my favorite.

but the paradoxical compass infuriated me and nearly ruined the whole show for me

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lost was a great show. It takes a special kind of hipster to hate on it. Just watch each episode and don't spoil anything for yourself.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've gotten really interested with this series.
I just watched the first episode of the series last night, and I was pretty amazed. Today, I got crazy with this show. It's so interesting, realistic, addicting, and entertaining.
I just have a question, to you people who watched the series.

You know when Locke does some drug on Boone and how he saw Shannon die during his hallucinations?
Did Locke do some sort of hypnotize on Boone? I think so because how he was so defending to Locke during Michael retrieving his son back from Locke, as Locke was training him on those knife tricks.;

Did Locke do something to Boone?
Will Shannon Die? - FUCK shes hot
Where the fuck is Claire?

Locke basically gave Boone a hallucination drug. He said it was only as real as Boone made it to be.
He didn't hypnotize Boone because after Boone came out of it, he said he felt relieved with what he saw, about Shannon. As Locke said, believe in the Island.

I watched the series a while back, and I'm rewatching it now, nearly on the last episode of the first season. The thing is though, the later seasons are complete shit because the writers had no idea what the fuck to do. They didn't think it was going to take off as good as it did. I mean it's still good, but compared to earlier seasons, the show just gets beyond stupid, and really confusing and hard to understand. There's so many theories about what the ending means and what the island is and all that shit, and because of it, none are wrong, everybody's right. The entire show is basically what you make it out to be.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why can't I understand your post?
Hold on, you g
Locke basically gave Boone a hallucination drug. He said it was only as real as Boone made it to be.
He didn't hypnotize Boone because after Boone came out of it, he said he felt relieved with what he saw, about Shannon. As Locke said, believe in the Island.

I watched the series a while back, and I'm rewatching it now, nearly on the last episode of the first season. The thing is though, the later seasons are complete shit because the writers had no idea what the fuck to do. They didn't think it was going to take off as good as it did. I mean it's still good, but compared to earlier seasons, the show just gets beyond stupid, and really confusing and hard to understand. There's so many theories about what the ending means and what the island is and all that shit, and because of it, none are wrong, everybody's right. The entire show is basically what you make it out to be.
Yeah, what you said in the spoiler was correct, but did you see how protective he was to Locke, when Michael confronted Locke teaching Walt the knifing trick?

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
Actually the spoiler IS NOT TRUE!

The TRUE Spoiler here is: (highlight to read)
DURING THE LAST TWO SEASONS the Smoke Monster uses John Locke's Form. He poses as John, nothing more. John Locke is not the smoke monster, never was never will be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.