Hacking Lost SD card, secondhand 3DS doesn't boot, don't know which hack was used

haxorious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I have this 3DSXL that was hacked by the previous owner. It's been sitting unused for 6 months now, and the SD card was lost somewhere during that time.
Now it only flashes the blue power light and can't boot. I strongly believe it's because of the missing SD card containing the hack, because everything was working fine before I lost it.
I know nothing about 3DS(XL) hacking, I have no idea which hack the previous owner used, and I don't have his contacts anymore. All this reading about Luma and A9LH and CFW is giving me headaches.
It'd be nice if someone could include a specific course of action for me to follow, instead of reading aimlessly about hacking. I just want to restore everything to factory settings and play with the cartridges that I purchased.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Update: It was sold to me on 1/1/2017, so the hack version must be prior to that.

Last edited by haxorious,

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia

haxorious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Thank you for your responses. A quick update should it be helpful, the 3DSXL was sold to me on 1/1/2017, so the hack version must be prior to that.

Last edited by haxorious,

haxorious

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
there are 3 choices for the hack, do what I said and you'll end up with a working system
I was just wondering how could it be V7.0 (released april 2017) when the 3DS was hacked in 2016. But I will try doing what you said. Thank you for your help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning