niapet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I have an r4i sdhc gold card and something odd is going on with the save files. When I am playing a game like FFCC echos of time and save, and then play a game... say Dragon Warrior 9 and save it corrupts or deletes the other game's save. However there are some games that this does not happen to. One I can think of off hand is Final Fantasy 3. Does anyone else have this issue and is there anyway to fix it?

PS if is use the save state function in an emulator like Lameboy the save state loads all corrupted too so I cant play GBA games either...

jceggbert5

Check out my hack, New Retro Mario Bros.
Trophies
Website
romhaxor.bplaced.net
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I can think of is trying to get YSMenu running on your card... There are many tutorials on how to get it working on R4s and on DSTTs... Some R4s are actually DSTT or AK2 clones... (I own one of the AK2 clones labeled R4 Upgrade SDHC)... If I were you, I'd try to find the DLDI patch for your card, build YSMenu for DSTT and use the DLDI patch for your card instead of the DSTT DLDI patch... You might try the R4TF DLDI file as well as the TTIO DLDI file if the R4 doesn't work....

Hope this helps
biggrin.gif

niapet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm well considering my r4 only cost me 8 bucks or so ill most likely trash it and get an acecard 2i

PS do you know where the file is that the card makes to save ds games? I assume there is another file besides the game.sav file since saving a game sometimes corrupts other game saves?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol