Gaming Lost my memory card for my A9LH 2DS and now it won't turn on

JohnathanMonkey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

Long story short, I put my SD card in my laptops SD card slot and it shot across the room and from what I can tell, down the air conditioning vent. Yes. that is how my day has been. Needless to say, I need to get it back up and running. I put a blank SD card in, but now it just flashes a blue light and turns right back off. I remember something about needing a specific bin (armloader.bin? maybe?) but I cannot find that bin anywhere for the life of me. Apparently, I have deleted it off of my HDD for some stupid reason. Am I screwed? I have NAND and EmuNAND backups from a long time ago, but I don't think I will need them. Any help in pointing me in the right direction as to where I find this pesky bin file, would be greatly appreciated.

jpmasterflex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No you arent screwed just download the armloaderhax.bin file of whatever boot loader you're using...like luma or bootctr9 or anyone you want to use...put it on your sd card...and you should be fine...as for where to find it...google luma3ds or Bootctr9..whichever you want to use..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeaZWBrG__s