Lost my Mario NDS saves and can't save anymore.

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Edster, Aug 20, 2006.

Aug 20, 2006
  1. Edster
    OP

Member Edster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I updated my Lite to v24 last week. I just noticed tonight that The New Super Mario saves are gone. Every time I start it's NEW in all three slots. I tried to load my old .dat file. No go. I loaded v25. No go. I tried to use my old 512MB SD stick that had a previous old save. No go. I created a new game played it for 5 stars and saved it. Shut down and started again, once again no save.

Anyone know what the hell happened? It was working perfect until now. Sucks if you can't save. Other games seem to still have their saves. This is too strange...

Anyone have this problem or have any suggestions?

2. aforgetit

Newcomer aforgetit Newbie

Repatch the game with the new Game Manager. Make sure to back up your saves to computer first. After repatching, copy over save file.

3. Edster
    OP

Member Edster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I tried as you said. I got a new dump of the game. Re-patched it. copied my old game save over and put both on my SD stick. Still doesn't see my old game saves. I try a new save and it does work. Seems like it doesn't like my old DAT file anymore. I was half way through the game. I hate to start all over again.

4. wohoo

Member wohoo GBAtemp Fan

Sweden
    crappy... i know how it feels. i've been through this with some games with my M3 CF... after playing MPH for about 50-55% my DAT bugged.. and.. 2-3 other games was the same, i wasn't able to get my saves back.