replace the buttons with pebbles and rocks
you should get the hand crank accessory and paint that too

SomeGuyGG

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
57CFDD45-E0C4-E986-7FD041E027C5BBBD.JPG

With all the effort to take it apart I was excepting a sweet looking paint job... what it turned out as was even better!
laugh.gif

I think Tshu should paint his
wink.gif

Prema

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow
nds.gif
you are brave in any way...don´t listen to them it´s made with lots of love
wub.gif

Hey guys how about setting up a donation for his DS LITE in return for all that bad comments.

Set up a PayPal account and everybody who had a good laugh and made fun of him can donate!

Best wishes

Prema

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess you did a nice good for a first try, I'm sure your second paintjob will be even nicer.

To the guys making fun, consider this: this guy made this to customize his DS, HIS DS. You might not like it, but not everyone likes the same things. There are things I might have done to it, and things I wouldn't but since I don't wanna go to all the trouble of choosing the right materials and best method to apply them, I applaud this guy for doing it.

I wish some of the people putting bad comments could show us the right way to do it, and post some pictures of the thing...
sleep.gif

crackbone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
To the guys making fun, consider this: this guy made this to customize his DS, HIS DS. You might not like it, but not everyone likes the same things. There are things I might have done to it, and things I wouldn't but since I don't wanna go to all the trouble of choosing the right materials and best method to apply them, I applaud this guy for doing it.

I wish some of the people putting bad comments could show us the right way to do it, and post some pictures of the thing...
sleep.gif

If he painted it just for himself, he wouldn't have been posting pictures of it on an Internet message board, would he? There is nothing to applaud here. The guy wanted a different color, but couldn't be bothered to do the slightest bit of research on how to do it properly.
If you applaud his effort, why don't you let him do yours? I'm sure you'd appreciate the effort..
rofl2.gif

Oh, and I don't have to paint the Mona Lisa to tell you if poop smeared on a canvas is bad.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Like most of the ppl on page 5 said, cut him some slack; the feeling of accomplishment after doing something like this is more than worth the results. Okay so he gave it a shot, it didn't quite turn out perfect but it's a learning experience for next time, he's willing to accept the result and he sounds like he throughly enjoyed doing it too. That's all that matters.
If you applaud his effort, why don't you let him do yours?
Cause if I wanted it done I'd do it myself. And probably fuck it up. But I'd have an interesting story to tell anyone who saw it
happy.gif

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
To the guys making fun, consider this: this guy made this to customize his DS, HIS DS. You might not like it, but not everyone likes the same things. There are things I might have done to it, and things I wouldn't but since I don't wanna go to all the trouble of choosing the right materials and best method to apply them, I applaud this guy for doing it.

sleep.gif

If he painted it just for himself, he wouldn't have been posting pictures of it on an Internet message board, would he? There is nothing to applaud here. The guy wanted a different color, but couldn't be bothered to do the slightest bit of research on how to do it properly.
If you applaud his effort, why don't you let him do yours? I'm sure you'd appreciate the effort..
rofl2.gif

Oh, and I don't have to paint the Mona Lisa to tell you if poop smeared on a canvas is bad.

So I guess you REALLY REALLY don't like it... Dude relax... I don't think he REALLY REALLY cares if you don't like it.... I guess he posted the pictures for everyone to look at not to ask for advise since he had already finished.

I don't wanna mess with my DS since I like it like it is, if one day I decide I wanna paint it or something I will ask you for artistic constructive critisism and advice
bow.gif

just not today

Some people consider using Poop to express yourself an art! http://www.poopreport.com/ If it wasn't for you comment I would have never thought about people people smearing excrement as art! Crazy! Were do you get those ideas?!?!

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Dude...lost In BLue is the suckiest game on the NDS. The dude just complains the whole game...and you actually painted "lost in blue" on your ds?! You should of painted it with a different spray paint too.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe a Phoenix Wright painting would have gotten him some more applause wouldn't it? I played Lost in Blue for like 1 minutes and then formatted my flash card
laugh.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, that was a mistake. Lost in Blue is one of the best DS games out so far. You only need a tiny little bit of patience.
If I ever do this again, I'm going to do a PW themed thing, of course. Haven't really got an idea what to do, though. "Objection" painted on top of a DS lite would be nice but certainly more difficult than this.

joe90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this is a joke right? you didn;t actually paint (with a wall brush) your DS.. did you even using masking tape?

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I used paper with crappy double sided adhesive tape for the figures... Otherwise, no.
tongue.gif

The paint is coming off on some of the corners, looks like I'll have to refresh it before I go to the Games Convention...
yaynds.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm