Hacking Lost downloaded games after formatting EmuNAND?

LucaSmash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I formatted EmuNAND on my 3DS so that I could update it to 9.4 and then I downgraded to 4.5 after that. Before doing it, it said that it would delete everything so I just backed up my 3DS SD card. Well then after formatting I put everything back on and nothing came back on the 3DS menu. Why is this??

I had Animal Crossing downloaded and I don't really want to lose that save so I guess what I'm really asking is how do I get the save file back? I already re-downloaded it (the game).

Seanshoots

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you backed up your nand (you should have), restore that as well to get your games back (but it will put you back on 9.2 or where ever you were)

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you backed up your nand (you should have), restore that as well to get your games back (but it will put you back on 9.2 or where ever you were)
Basically you:
1. Backup SysNAND to SD CARD
2. Format EmuNAND
3. Copy stuff back to SD
4. Remove big SD-card from the device/format SysNAND (for unlinking)

Right?

______
Try using Folder Renaming trick (I posted it in my latest thread).

[Question] System Transfer from emuNAND to SysNAND

Just if anyone looks for it.

LucaSmash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I figured I could do this but I want the 4.5. Is there a way to maybe extract the save or somehow inject that save from the SD backup I have?

Rinnux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you transfer stuff back to your SD card make sure you delete the "Nintendo 3ds" folder before copying the old one back. That's what I had to do and it worked

LucaSmash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you transfer stuff back to your SD card make sure you delete the "Nintendo 3ds" folder before copying the old one back. That's what I had to do and it worked

Thank youuuuuuu!!!!! I was scared when all my stuff was gone but it's all back. Thanks!!!

Reactions: Rinnux

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end