Hacking Lost Animal Crossing

colheath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, some time ago I put rx-tools onto my daughters 3ds (ver 7.2.0-17E). She's now found that Animal Crossing, which was preloaded when the 3ds was purchase, is now missing. Is there a simple way to get this back again? I think it can be retrieved from the store but will require an update so I'm not sure if this is the right way to go or not?

Any suggestions gratefully received..

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hi, some time ago I put rx-tools onto my daughters 3ds (ver 7.2.0-17E). She's now found that Animal Crossing, which was preloaded when the 3ds was purchase, is now missing. Is there a simple way to get this back again? I think it can be retrieved from the store but will require an update so I'm not sure if this is the right way to go or not?

What is the current version of it? - you should follow the guide in my sig to get it up and running on new and updated things.. - rxTools is ded.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you want to keep setup, you could use this to get on eshop and re-dowload it: https://gbatemp.net/threads/httpwn-bypass-system-update-blocks.420041/

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hi it's still on the same version, yes I'm currently reading through that guide.

It is very, very simple compared to how it used to be, follow each step by step and you should work out just fine. Any questions feel free to ask either here or PM me :) Its the most updated thing you'll have for your 3ds, you'll be able to go into the eShop and re-download it alongside doing everything on a normal console with ofc the benefits c:

Reactions: colheath

colheath

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is very, very simple compared to how it used to be, follow each step by step and you should work out just fine. Any questions feel free to ask either here or PM me :) Its the most updated thing you'll have for your 3ds, you'll be able to go into the eShop and re-download it alongside doing everything on a normal console with ofc the benefits c:

Perfect. I'll give it a go now :) Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots