Hacking Lost all my CIAs on O3DS menu but...

ore9ore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SOLVED:
I un-installed faulty patches and DLC's, and the games came back!

Please Help!

Well, I was instaling some DLC and updates with BigBlueMenu (Tittle Manager) on EmuNAND and left the console itself, and I went lunch.

When I came back, BBM said "EUR - Super Smash Bros. for 3ds Update 1.1.3 (0004000e000ee000) CIA invalid". (I was instaling 3 cias, that one among them)

Then I exit BBM to see if the other update (pokemon sapphire) installed OK but , surprise, all my installed games gone.
Strange. I tried to turn off the console, exit the SD and re-enter it, and I realized that instaled app was also disappeared on SysNAND (I had Colors!3DS e-shop bought)

However, I checked BBM again, and the codes of my previus instaled games were still there... Even I was able to run Pokemon:AS through BBM

What can I do to restore the icons on the 3DS menu?

Thanks

Last edited by ore9ore,

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a cia that you can install, I believe I had a couple discussions with other members when games would not show up but it showing in bbm as installed. Look for decrypt9 and see if the games show up in there. Or search the this particular section of the forum for other members having the same issue.

ore9ore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a cia that you can install, I believe I had a couple discussions with other members when games would not show up but it showing in bbm as installed. Look for decrypt9 and see if the games show up in there. Or search the this particular section of the forum for other members having the same issue.
Edit: I tryed to Decrypt TitleKeys (both Sys and Emu) but I don't see the point on it. Im completly lost.
Edit2: Also decrypted ticket.db from emunand ... and also I don't know what to do with it...

Last edited by ore9ore,

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Is your emuNAND booting?

I had similar issue where my N3DS micro SD card got corrupted (would ask to format when connected to PC).

But the emuNAND partition wasn't affected at all. This happened when I was copying custom themes on micro SD card connected to PC using an adapter, it just got disconnected by itself during copying.

Try chkdsk to scan your micro SD card connected to PC for any errors (this didn't helped me as the whole partition was appearing empty, but a partition recovery tool fixed it and brought everything back).

ore9ore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is your emuNAND booting?

I had similar issue where my N3DS micro SD card got corrupted (would ask to format when connected to PC).

But the emuNAND partition wasn't affected at all. This happened when I was copying custom themes on micro SD card connected to PC using an adapter, it just got disconnected by itself during copying.

Try chkdsk to scan your micro SD card connected to PC for any errors (this didn't helped me as the whole partition was appearing empty, but a partition recovery tool fixed it and brought everything back).
Thanks for help! Already solved!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1