Gaming lost after 1st badge in hg ;[

bakec00kies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i just beat the first badge. I've also aquired HM06 rock smash. When i try and go west, theres a sudowoodo in the way. When i go south, a man stops me from moving any further. In the cave, thers a boulder in the way. I dont know what to do. The game is japanese so im lost outta my mind. Can someone help me?

thanks!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there no place to use rock smash?
Or doesn't the first badge allow you to use it?

Keep looking
smile.gif

edit: in the original G/S you need to go to sprout tower, which is in the city of the first badge

bakec00kies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used it in several areas, but none really worked to progress the game. for instance, i used it in the cave, which only led me to a boulder with no str hm. i used it in the ruins, to find a bunch of items and so forth. i been walking around tirelessly for 2 hours. cant you just tell me ;[

bakec00kies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if the hint is supposed to be at sprout tower, i went there and i defeated some old man. i dunno what that has to do with anything ;[

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you finished the Bellsprout Tower mini-story? You get an HM there, which is very important in the later parts of the game. It's in the northernmost area of Violet City.

Is it just me or is this game making sure that you don't miss anything important now? They block you from proceeding so you can get every important item possible...

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
For me on the gameboy color version, the cave at the south was the only way to go
unsure.gif

heres a Walktrough for the GBC version:
From the beginning go left and down then turn left to battle a Hiker. From
there, go down and then right and just keep going right and then down to
fight another Hiker. After you're battle, go down a bit and then move left
and then go down until you come to an intersection where you have two
choices; left and right. Go right until you can't go anymore then go down
to fight one more battle. After that just walk into the light to imerge in
one piece.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually, you need to get the Togepi egg. Enter the shop, talk to the scientist, then exit, have a talk with the kimono girl and exit south to head for union cave

bakec00kies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cus if it is, he doesnt give me anything. neither does the other

Posts merged

cus if it is, he doesnt give me anything. neither does the other guy with the hat

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
LOL this might be a part of the anti-piracy security. You never know...

Try going through the Ruins of Alph by solving at least one puzzle.

Another option would be the Togepi egg and meeting the Kimono girl afterwards.

If that won't do, then I don't know...

bakec00kies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i solved the kabuto puzzle in the beginning of the ruins. if there are more puzzles, i dont know where to find them. I dont know who gives the egg . and i definatelyh dont know who the kimono girl is.

so PLEASE Help me!

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop crying. If it is bothering you that much, go play the damn original version so you can understand it. I have said it before and I will say it again, I can't understand why people play games that are in a different language that they got for free and THEN cry and ask for help a million times. If you get stuck, you deserve it and you shouldn't be playing the game in the first place.

megamanox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The scientist who give you the Togepi egg is in the Shop left from the 1st Gym. He´s only there after you have the first Badge. After you recive the Egg go where the man who dont let you pass is. There should be the Kimono girl as well. After talking with her, the man will let you pass and you can contiune. That what I do^^ hope this help

bakec00kies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
megamanox said:
The scientist who give you the Togepi egg is in the Shop left from the 1st Gym. He´s only there after you have the first Badge. After you recive the Egg go where the man who dont let you pass is. There should be the Kimono girl as well. After talking with her, the man will let you pass and you can contiune. That what I do^^ hope this help

freaking genious! thankyou;]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)