GBAtemp Slut!
OP
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
AGAIN!!!! arent there any good games coming out??? I'm gonna ditch it on craigslist if not. I'll just wait till the next nintendo handheld to get back into gaming, besides PC.

the only titles I'd play for a second are Fire Emblem and Golden Sun. Golden Sun might not come to the DS and Fire emblem is that great I'd kill myself for not playing

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chrono trigger in the winter?
Final Fantasy IV
GRID
N+
metal slug 7/Commando: Steel Disaster
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Disgaea DS
Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition (rofl jk. thats just me)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
Kirby Super Star Ultra
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
Prince of Persia: The Fallen King

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
Chrono trigger in the winter?
Final Fantasy IV
GRID
N+
metal slug 7/Commando: Steel Disaster
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Disgaea DS
Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition (rofl jk. thats just me)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
Kirby Super Star Ultra
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009
Prince of Persia: The Fallen King

You forgot Black Sigil (a classic RPG).

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are many games for the DS that seem to be pretty nice - but really it depends on what you like. Personally, I think the DS takes a liking to many a JRPG though. TWEWY, all the Final Fantasies, etc.

None the less: Give some games a shot. Look at IGN or GameSpot reviews or something. Or try some Homebrew.

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
juggernaut911 said:
AGAIN!!!! arent there any good games coming out??? I'm gonna ditch it on craigslist if not. I'll just wait till the next nintendo handheld to get back into gaming, besides PC.

the only titles I'd play for a second are Fire Emblem and Golden Sun. Golden Sun might not come to the DS and Fire emblem is that great I'd kill myself for not playing

Amazing attention span you have there. I am assuming your definition of "good games" is likely the majority of your problem.

I'm sure someone will be happy to get your used DS for peanuts though.

I can agree that there are few really genuinely amazing games for the DS, but fortunately the few good ones make it so I have no reason to ditch the DS itself. After paying well over 150 for my DS, the last thing I feel like doing it getting rid of it just because a new "temporary great game" isn't around.

Maverick_z

When did i join again??
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
even though I have FFTA2 on my r4 i dunno why i just don't play it. maybe its because right now im too into CoD4

anyways I know that FFIV is releasing soon so I know for sure i will start to play my DS

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
same here, ds is collecting dust, while psp is doing overtime.

Chrono Trigger DS is nothing to be excited about....it's a straight port wtfz. ps1 CT eboot ftw..

I've always been a sucker for jrpg's, and besides a few titles, the ds can't satisfy...

I'm eagerly awaiting FF4, and I'll continue FFTA2 after i finished ff7, 8, 9 on psp, but after that, I'm not all too excited...

I was a little over-hyped for black sigil...But only because it looked so classic...I hope it's good though

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Good games are coming, but I haven't really played my DS.. properly in a while.

for the last 6 months or so I've only played a few minutes every so often.
what was the last nintendo game on DS anyways?

feels like nintendo is ready to pack it up

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're getting bored of your DS, leave it collecting dust in your shelves. That's your best bet. You'll eventually regain interest in your handheld. And if you don't, then you'll know your time with the DS is over. No one is going to judge you because you don't play anymore. Focusing your free time in different activities from time to time is completely normal... and healthy, if you ask me. I don't understand why people complain so much. If there's nothing you want to play, don't play anything.

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. I'm sorry. But if you're getting sick of the DS, then you just don't know good gaming. I have tons of games that I still need to play through, that I just haven't gotten to yet. Plus I'm discovering old gems all the time.

Curley5959

CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
same here, Most of the games I have got, I havent finished but I do plan to sometime
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/