Lord of Apocalypse - Getting a translation team together.

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by zephor, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Foxi4

Reporter Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip
    Poland
    Ah, I see. Well, that changes things then - I thought it was a Vita-only game. Carry on then.

2. Garedayn

Newcomer Garedayn Newbie

Singapore
    could i ask for the source for this info. it might prove useful to me in my endeavour in translating this game

3. Garedayn

Newcomer Garedayn Newbie

Singapore
    seems like TS not around.

4. mamedh

Newcomer mamedh Newbie

Indonesia
    Still haven't got programmer who can decrypt this game? Too bad...
    The game look better (from tutorial experience)

5. chaos_envoys

Newcomer chaos_envoys Member

Indonesia
    this game is indeed better than arcana!! no more touching enemies to initiate battle.. the battle is real time like MH instead.. but I play only until tutorial though.. really want to play this....

6. AstralBlader

Newcomer AstralBlader Newbie

Germany
    I just found and fanmade translation, with all needed info's(except story): http://lordofapocalypse.perso.sfr.fr/guide/main_menu.html
    Probably they don't know how to dump this into the rom or havent got much time to do so(like me).
    Hopefully someone's gonna hit on this reply and start translating the game. If yes, feel free to contact me, and I can help translating some strings. I guess i wont hang out here for so long so if i dont respond just send me a mail on AstralBlader1@gmail.com

Edit: If somebody wants to learn how to translate games, there is an awesome allround-guide for rom hacking and translating on this site: http://www.romhacking.net/start/
    It will help you understanding the work that needs to be done for translating a rom and many other things you should know about rom hacking. also they have some nice editors listed in this guide that will help you alot.
    well its just basic's but may it helps ^^
    and may you can join afterwards a translation team like coldbird and help them out :P

Last edited by AstralBlader, Aug 17, 2015
    JamRules and reinzhart like this.
  7. reinzhart

Newcomer reinzhart Advanced Member

Indonesia
    I don't want to reply cause it sad i can't help anything, But i can't after see that guide site really help so much i just amazed by how detail (ie:quest) and nicely done website with click button on picture
    If you are the site creator or maybe knew the creator tell him sincerely thanks

JamRules likes this.
  8. mamedh

Newcomer mamedh Newbie

Indonesia
    Well, i already try contacting the site creator and he said that he will help with translating stuff but didnt know to decrypt or hacking the rom. Thats why its only need someone with know-how to crack open the room and dump the translation stuff. So, anyone?

9. FuryTomic

Member FuryTomic GBAtemp Regular

United States

If you dont get a reply here try creating a new thread in the hacking section

10. reinzhart

Newcomer reinzhart Advanced Member

Indonesia
    First sorry to bump and if i my post are wrong/violating the rules please remove it Moderator.
    I recently visit the fanmade translation page but it was down and i had the backup off it if somebody want it just PM me, Credit was for the original creator and Please if you want make it online site like before contact the original creator first for permission.
    thx

gaelrandir likes this.
  11. gaelrandir

Newcomer gaelrandir Member

Brazil
    You still have the backup?You can send me pls? I just got back playing this game again.

12. Rex02

Newcomer Rex02 Newbie

India
    Is the fanmade translation for the psp? If so, can u send me a link for the download to the game? Also, how much is translated. I can get by without dialog and story stuff, but what about the crafting materials and all that?

13. Rex02

Newcomer Rex02 Newbie

India
    Hi there, if reinzhart sent u the link for lord of apocalypse, could u send it to me. He doesnt seem to be replying to me and i kind of need it urgent.

14. Echidna

Newcomer Echidna Newbie

Poland
    I downloaded this guide a while back just in case, I guess it was a good idea. I can't find a PM option here (my account is probably too new) so I'll post the link here. If this is violating any rules I'm very sorry and please feel free to delete this post if that's the case. http://www100.zippyshare.com/v/4YgXLcg1/file.html

15. Rex02

Newcomer Rex02 Newbie

India
    Woah man i really thank you. I have been struggling to find an english release for the game and this almost solves everything for me. At first, i thought that it was something about programming but when i found out that it was an almost complete translation, this guide is one of the most useful things i could have got. Thank u once again :)

Edit: Also, can i transfer this folder to my phone and then access the webpages?

Last edited by Rex02, Oct 26, 2016
  16. Echidna

Newcomer Echidna Newbie

Poland
    No idea to be honest, I think you should be able to but I don't know much about smartphone browsers so you just have to test it out.

17. Rex02

Newcomer Rex02 Newbie

India
    Yeah, it works. I just copied it into my phone and viewed the HTML file in chrome.

18. Sabaku.D.Tonio

Newcomer Sabaku.D.Tonio Member

France
    Well I designed it so you could read the guide while playing :P
    Sorry for letting you guys down for so long... I had some hosting issues, here's the website (for now) http://lordofapocalypse.host22.com/

I'm glad some of you saved the offline version and shared it with those who needed it!
    Have fun playing :)

Star-scream likes this.
  19. Kazesama

Newcomer Kazesama Member

United States