Loosing all of my titles when downloading from e-shop

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by MK73DS, May 5, 2016.

1. MK73DS
    OP

MK73DS GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    Hi :)

I've got a big problem, when I download something from the e-shop (it can be a game, a dlc or even a theme), it tells me that there was an error and all of my titles are gone from the home menu !
    They are still on the SD card, and if I restore my title.db file from a backup everything is just fine.

So my title.db gets corrupted when I download from e-shop. That doesn't happen to me before ... the problem is before what ? I really don't know what makes this :( Maybe it's related to NTR CFW (that CFW which lets you stream your 3DS's screen to your PC and to put the brigtness at more that 100%), but I don't think so because I remember to update Pokemon Omega Ruby after I used it :/

So how can I fix that ?
    If I have to format my emuNAND (yes I'm on emuNAND, forgot to say that ^^) and redownload all of my titles, how can I keep all of my saves ? (I have 100+ games&demos ^^) Is there a tool live svtd but which can save all the saves from all the games ?

Thank you for helping me and sorry for my english ^^

2. djalmafreestyler

djalmafreestyler GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 31, 2011
    Brazil
    Which CFW you have?

maybe you have so many games , not sure but if all this games write info in ticket.db, your ticket might be so big, maybe this is the problem lol

3. MK73DS
    OP

MK73DS GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    I use ReiNAND (latest version) on my new3DS. My sysNAND is on 9.2 and my emuNAND is on 10.7 :)

I heard that the limit is 300 games, am I right ?
    I'll try to delete some titles and I'll tell you if it works :)

4. MK73DS
    OP

MK73DS GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    This doesn't work :(

I don't want to download DLCs from that ISO site and install them with FBI. I hope someone will help me :)

5. joyoshi

joyoshi ICUP

Oct 9, 2015
    Netherlands
    Shoved up your nose
    If you have to backup saves you can use JK's Save Manager to backup all saves with ease.

6. MK73DS
    OP

MK73DS GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    Okay, is this what should I do ?

1- Make a NAND backup and an SD backup of my emuNAND
    2- Save ALL my saves with JK's save manager (I want to be sure if this is 100% reliable. This is all of my data since march 2011 !)
    3- Foooooormat ! (The scariest part T_T)
    4- Redownload from the e-shop ALL of my titles (this will take forever T___T)
    5- Restore all of my saves with JK's save manager
    6- Tadaaaam ... ?

Also, is formating from emuNAND the right way ? Or should I have to create a new emuNAND ?
    And can I only delete my title.db and let the 3DS making a new working one ?

Thank you for your help again :)

7. Classicgamer

Classicgamer GBAtemp Fan

Aug 20, 2012
    United States
    Sounds like they are not your titles after all! LoL

8. MK73DS
    OP

MK73DS GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2015
    France
    France
    Only a few of them aren't mine (just Hyrule Warriors Legend and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I'll buy them one day, when I'll get time and money ^^). But all the rest are bought from the e-shop :) (This is why I really don't want to loose them, I also want to keep my ambassador games ^^)