Hardware Loose joycona

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
did it properly "click" in place? im not talking about the click sound coming from the speakers but the actual hardware making that click sound..otherwise, nope, no issues with mine.. or you are talking about syncing issues? i kinda did once.. but didnt happen again..

Last edited by owek1,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
In general I mean when the joycons are attached to the switch tablet
No, they feel like they're one unit with the console, very solid. Could be result of rough delivery (to you or your store) or slotting on straps backward maybe?

Well, probably not rough delivery because they're detached in delivery.

Last edited by Xzi,

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
w

why would you wiggle them tho? but then yeah no issues with mine.. tried to wiggle it and it's tight..
I just wanted to see how sturdy they are there's maybe 1mm to 2mm of play up and down on the right one the left doesn't feel too bad

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just wanted to see how sturdy they are there's maybe 1mm to 2mm of play up and down on the right one the left doesn't feel too bad

must be just the Joy-Con(R) itself..i'd be too annoyed if my joy-con isn't tight..hopefully you could return and replace it? have you got any other joy-cons (R) to test?

Pyrslx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the grey model and the right one has a bit of play for sure. I used my friends red and blue model and there was none, so I wonder if this is just happening to the grey ones?

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
I see a few people have this maybe it's got abit of play due for a reason it doesn't detract from the experience just wanted to see if others had this

Pyrslx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is only the grey joycons, or so it seems, I have not heard of the red/blue ones being wobbly.
Maybe it's normal then maybe a manufacturing tolerance

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

that's kind off the issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM