Looks like team-xecuter is back online

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by trueicecold, Apr 15, 2019.

1. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    yeah, they so rudely closed my thread. I didn't get the satisfaction to laugh in the face of all the haters. So what it took weeks. TX is back rocking the switch in 2019 and beyond.

KK31184, gizmomelb and Switch_Maniac like this.
  2. fadx

fadx Filthy Cheater

Sep 15, 2016
    United Kingdom
    I wonder what the real issue was. I guess it's possible that they had some issues if they were were migrating to another server, that would explain the delay and maybe they took advantage of the downtime to swap to another domain registrar, explaining the domain status'.

3. Switch_Maniac

Switch_Maniac Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2018
    United States
    Haha. Yea I mean I'm not trying to feed the drama that's always posted here, but if you're going to close the thread and update it saying its still down under the impression that the domain was seized, then it should be updated saying it's back up and also still the same domain.

Yea it doesn't look like it was anything as juicy as Nintendo seizing the domains. That's probably why it hasn't been posted everywhere that it's back up. I can only imagine if it was a new domain, what the posts would be like. Again, not really trying to feed the TX drama, but clearly people's assumptions were wrong.

Last edited by Switch_Maniac, Apr 15, 2019
    gizmomelb and comput3rus3r like this.
  4. comput3rus3r
    This message by comput3rus3r has been removed from public view by linuxares, Apr 15, 2019, Reason: No!.
    Apr 15, 2019
  5. Absintu

Absintu GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2018
    Portugal
    Yeepp. And it's tax free. Many enterprises have their HQ there so they don't pay taxes

leon315 likes this.
  6. kevin corms

kevin corms GBAtemp Fan

Feb 21, 2015
    Canada
    there might just be a strong confirmation bias from sxos haters.

Switch_Maniac likes this.
  7. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Nov 27, 2013
    Italy
    wow, such Paradise still exists and still managed to survive despite murica's pressure, just like old Swiss, so sad things has being changed there.

8. linuxares

linuxares I'm not a generous god!

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    Well... they tried once to ignore the USA. All of a sudden they changed goverment and a channel got built :P

CloudLep likes this.
  9. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Nov 27, 2013
    Italy
    yep, Old Swiss was the Capital of the Banks and so famous for their anonymity, i think it's because the old Swiss' politics has seriously triggered all the neighbourhood and murica, since their keep secrets of the major tax evaders and possibly terrorists' bank accounts.

10. xiaNaix

xiaNaix GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 14, 2002
    United States
    Original domains have been restored. My sympathy to the merry band of haters here, including a moderator, who embarrassed themselves by insisting that the domains being "seized" was a FACT and that TX was dead. Put your glasses on because THEY LIVE!

11. linuxares

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    Hey, didn't you tell us 48 hours like 2 weeks ago? :P

CloudLep and Essasetic like this.
  12. xiaNaix

Nov 14, 2002
    United States
    You already pointed out earlier in the thread why it took longer. The delay, like the sudden move, was not expected.

13. Essasetic

Essasetic Your local TX Fanboy

Jun 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Then why did you (or the team for that matter) stay silent for the past two weeks then silently bring the servers back up? :unsure:

CloudLep likes this.
  14. linuxares

Aug 5, 2007
    Sweden
    And you understand why people feel they were BSing? Because what Gary said was half the truth. I managed to find more info by puzzling, it wasn't hard thanks to Whois databases and their history.
    Only reason why he put up the rocks site, after all. Hosted on the same server as Max-cheats is :P In France and not the Netherlands. I never claimed fact, but that something massive had happened. It wasn't a normal "moving servers" speil. It was definitely some thing else involved. After all, even I am a customer don't feel like being ripped off :P

CloudLep and Essasetic like this.
  15. Switch_Maniac

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2018
    United States
    At his point hanging on the fact that it took so long is irrelevant and a diversion to the fact that everyone was wrong and clearly the domains were not seized. Take this as me sticking up for TX if you want, I don't care, but everyone in that locked thread that still had not been updated with the fact that the original domains are back up was obviously wrong. That should be corrected and updated in that thread.

Hate TX all you want. You can hang on the fact that it clearly took longer that 48hrs. No one can deny that and only TX can comment on why it took that long. We know that will not happen and even it it did no one on here would believe them anyways. So that's also a mute point, but the BS about seizers was clearly wrong.

xiaNaix likes this.
  16. xiaNaix

Nov 14, 2002
    United States
    I'm not sure what you would expect anyone to say. TX has always operated mostly in silence.

Nothing "massive" happened... yet. ;)

17. Essasetic

Essasetic Your local TX Fanboy

Jun 16, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Maybe TX should've said something about the ETA passing?

Last edited by Essasetic, Apr 15, 2019
    CloudLep likes this.
  18. Switch_Maniac

Newcomer
    Dec 16, 2018
    United States
    Would it have really mattered though? When they said something the first time it just turned into "your domains were seized" "why are you lying". We need to be serious about what would come of that even if they did. Nothing at all would have except more shit talking.

comput3rus3r likes this.
  19. xiaNaix

Nov 14, 2002
    United States
    So now instead of making feckless posts about the domains being seized you want to argue about how long it took to get them back online? It's embarrassing the lengths some of you will go through just to continue to push the TX hate. Give it a rest already.

20. comput3rus3r

comput3rus3r GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 20, 2016
    United States
    Haters got pwned by TX as usual. Now I'm eagerly waiting for a sxos 3.0 :)

xiaNaix and Switch_Maniac like this.
  21. Essasetic
    This message by Essasetic has been removed from public view by Minox, Apr 15, 2019, Reason: Emoji-only post.
    Apr 15, 2019
  22. CloudLep
    This message by CloudLep has been removed from public view by Minox, Apr 15, 2019, Reason: This is not the EoF.
    Apr 15, 2019
  23. comput3rus3r
    This message by comput3rus3r has been removed from public view by Minox, Apr 15, 2019, Reason: Response to deleted post.
    Apr 15, 2019
  24. Switch_Maniac
    This message by Switch_Maniac has been removed from public view by Minox, Apr 15, 2019, Reason: Response to deleted post.
    Apr 15, 2019
  25. blahblah

blahblah GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2018
    United States
    So the registar was the one with the issue dealing with them, as opposed to the courts and whatnot. Nice.

26. CloudLep
    This message by CloudLep has been removed from public view by Minox, Apr 15, 2019, Reason: Response to deleted post.
    Apr 15, 2019