Looks like Atlus themselves are publishing Conception II in Europe.

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by FireEmblemGuy, Jan 30, 2014.

1. FireEmblemGuy
    OP

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    With a relatively fast turnaround, too; April 15th in the US, sometime in Q2 for Europe. Digital-only, but it's better than nothing, and hopefully it sets some precedent for Atlus doing these things themselves in Europe rather than you guys having to wait for Ghostlight to fuck it up.

Dunno if this was already announced or posted; the email showed up in my inbox this morning.

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Nobody wants to publish a game in which you charm young girls, produce "energy babies", build an army out of them and send them to battle? Who would've thought? :tpi:

I'll justleave the translation of the first game's title here for context - Conception: Ore no Kodomo o Undekure! (Conception: Please Give Birth to My Child!). Yeah. :rofl2:

3. FireEmblemGuy
    OP

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Yeah, I've got very mixed feelings about this game. Some parts look like a pretty good JRPG, others look like a bad dating sim, and not in a Persona 3/4 way. But it's an interesting situation regardless; I can't remember Atlus themselves publishing anything in Europe directly, unless the email's just omitting the fact that they're working with Ghostlight or something.

4. Skelletonike

Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Dec 26, 2008
    Steam City
    I have nothing but delight at the European release being confirmed. =3
    First Senran Kagura and now this. My world was literally turned around or maybe I'm in a parallel universe now, cuz things are way too good to be true, ecchi games being brought over from Japan to the 3DS. xP

5. GameWinner

GameWinner Take your heart

Jun 14, 2009
    United States
    Does this mean our EU buddies will get Persona 5 a bit sooner after we get it?