1. mustbeburt

OP mustbeburt Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello. I have an extra Shiny Solgoleo/Lunala code that I would like to trade for a Shiny Necrozma code. Is anyone interested?

2. Brickhead_15

Brickhead_15 Member
    Newcomer

Puerto Rico
    I would trade but I don't want to get banned.

3. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    its a code. on a card. to enter into the game. there is nothing bout it that would ban you at all.

Deleted-236924 likes this.
  4. mustbeburt

OP mustbeburt Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I apologize if I was breaking a rule. I just wanted to trade the codes via PM or email.

5. mustbeburt

OP mustbeburt Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Anyone?

6. mustbeburt

OP mustbeburt Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Pretty please?

7. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    if no ones interested. then no ones interested. move on and either look elsewhere or get one another way.

8. You're not very likely to find this. Necrozma codes were only available in Japan, for people who pre-ordered Sword & Shield, and in Korea, for people who pre-ordered the double pack, and it's very unlikely that someone who preordered the games and got a code would be willing to give it away for another code of much lower value (that they could have easily gotten by themselves, too, if they wanted one.)

Plus, you'd need to be using region/language emulation to be able to redeem those codes on an American system, at which point you might as well just inject the wondercard you're looking for into your save file. Unless you have an unmodified Japanese system, but even then, you'd be very unlikely to find someone willing to make such a trade.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Necrozma, Solgaleo, Looking