Hacking Looking to getting into English Patch Games Need Tips

JayBlazeHD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was told to come here to learn how to english patch i wanna make a patch for the new yugioh arc v game that just came out or atleast try and start to work with other people on one so how do i start is there any videos or anything someone can link me too? and also how long does it take to make a patch for a game exactly?

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well.......... Videos. Don't know of any. People who are currently working on the game. Still a no. As for getting into romhacking, it is a very time consuming process that can take several years to complete. I would suggest heading over to romhacking.net and look through their stuff. All the stuff. Browse the forums and see what information they have. That is where the old school romhacking really is and a good base (much easier) in some respects than hacking the newer generation of games like DS and PSP. I am really not trying to discourage you because new blood is always welcome. I would suggest also, to find a game that is in your native language and see if you can figure out how to modify that text in that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn