1. CheeseMan13

OP CheeseMan13 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I was very young when I sold my GBA SP at gamestop and I regret it to this day, so I'm looking to get another one. To my knowledge there's 2 models, AGS 001 and 101. I found an ebay seller that has sold tons of each and might get one. Any advice as to what model I should get? I almost might get a flashcart so what's the best one for the GBA and what website should I get it from?

2. clnsgne

clnsgne Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    I’d say go for a black/graphite shelled AGS-101. In terms of flash cart, I’ve debated getting one and looked at many reviews. The one that I’d say always comes up trumps is the EZ-Flash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. WiiHomebrew+Snes

WiiHomebrew+Snes GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    101, might be considerably more expensive though. Ez flash is best bang for your buck, if you want budget there is supercard and if you want premium go everdrive.

Ryccardo likes this.
  4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    101 is widely agreed to have the superior screen - how much that's worth to YOU, I don't know, but I don't certainly feel any need to upgrade (especially given the 001 is what I've started gaming on)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - wondering, flashcart, Looking