Hacking Looking to get a 3DS and a Flashcart

CircusMaximusBC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what cards work with the latest usa 3ds firmware? and which is the best to get ? the DSTWO looks nice , could i update its firmware using a 3ds or would i need a dsl or dsi? can any cards out run snes and gba emulation on 3ds? thx for your help

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seriously, wait until after the 13th (Nintendo's conference) and TGS to make up your mind. After the second analog stick crazyness thats going right now, most people have a feeling they will be pumping out a re-design with it built in.

take a quick gander at the giant boat ul be putting a 3ds into and ask yourself "can i wait long enough to skip this crap for a version thats actually portable?".

The best part about waiting...well right now there are almost no games to play on it anyway, the best being a game you can play on 3 other systems at this point. Right now i feel like a moron for paying the full price for this thing when clearly they want to change things, and the price drop being so quick. Nintendo can't seem to make up their damn minds right now and anyone who buys it early will feel the sting.

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
Yeah I'd definetely wait until after the conference before getting a 3DS. I doubt they'll announce a hardware redesign, but you never know, and it's like what, 4 days?

its next Tuesday. And at this point hwo the hell knows what Nintendo will do. but if by the end its nothing crazy then id say grab one. I personally use an acekard 2i and it works great, the only drawback (and im not sure if others do this) but you need another DS to update. not sure if that changed lately, but luckly i have little brothers with DSs so me and my friends got it done. I mean why would you not spend the small amount of extra money to have the new console and be able to play all your DS games on top of that?

CircusMaximusBC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i got a pretty much brand new Black 3DS for $100 off craigslist
smile.gif

Geirskogul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
viiral said:
I recommend DSTwo

PS: Don't listen to the QQers who QQ about the thumdstick drama.
DSTwo is good, but remember it KILLS your battery life in standby, as it's processor doesn't shut off. Just gotta pop it out - pretty simple solution for infinite free games etc.

CircusMaximusBC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KT_Cobra said:
Does anyone know if realhotstuff.com has their DSTwo's preflashed for the 3DS's new firmware (2.1.0-4)?

i asked them this few days ago and they said yes they are pre flashed with the latest firmware

Aielanor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
3DS 2.1.0-4 compability : r4i gold/acekard 2i/supercard dstwo/r4i-sdhc 3ds...etc
You're right....Supercard dstwo is pretty good
If your 3ds is at 2.1.0-4 version, you need to borrow a DSL to upgrade the dstwo..if you have a lower version 3ds,then its okay for you to upgrade the cart on your own 3ds console

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: