Looking to buy a Wii with "Pole's Big Adventure", "Mojipittan", "Phalanx" "Phelios" and "Starblade".

Nama

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Self-explanatory. I'm looking to buy a Wii with these games bought from the eShop. The first three are all WiiWare and the last two are arcade emulations off the VCS. I'll even settle for the first 3 since they're WiiWare first and foremost.
I've wanted "Pole's Big Adventure" and the two others and see no luck in being able to buy them since I can't access the Japanese eShop now and it's only a matter of hours while Wii points can still be bought from there.

Last edited by Nama,

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Self-explanatory. I'm looking to buy a Wii with these games bought from the eShop. The first three are all WiiWare and the last two are arcade ports off the VCS. I'll even settle for the first 3 since they're WiiWare first and foremost.
I've wanted "Pole's Big Adventure" and the two others and see no luck in being able to buy them since I can't access the Japanese eShop now and it's only a matter of hours while Wii points can still be bought from there.
You can hack your wii and install the wads for these games.

Do you need help doing this?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Reactions: x65943

TechDark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There is a lot of digital copies out there online so you can just homebrew yours and download it.
I do not condone illegal downloading but it is an idea that you can

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1