Looking to buy a GW 3DS

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by guitarheroknight, Nov 21, 2014.

1. guitarheroknight
    OP

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Nov 9, 2014
    Croatia
    Grand Line
    Hi guys, so Ive been meaning to buy another GW 3DS for a friend of mine and I was wondering whats the best site to buy a GW from?
    Im currently in Croatia, bought myself a used GW but Id like another one. I heard the sellers from UK do the fastest shipping - Internationally speaking so I have got my eye on these two sites:
    • - teensy.co.uk
    • - new3dscard.co.uk
    Which one is better?

2. Haedos

Haedos Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 1, 2007
    Hi there :)

I happen to be selling one if you're interested- this is my ad copied out

Hi guys, I'm selling a mint condition white 3ds XL with the cards necessary to play and the SD's ready. You'll have a 64 GB SD so holding a bunch of games isn't an issue [​IMG] IT's mint condition - I honestly bought it because I thought the concept was awesome but I need money for christmas. I am not against sending it internationally but be warned that you'll have to pay for postage. It is currently located in the UK, East Midlands and can be collected locally.

It comes with everything you need + a really nice case that is slimlined but tough as all hell!

Price: £200 GBP
    $310 USD
    €250 EUR

I am willing to negotiate but only REASONABLE offers
    IF you need to see pictures or want to see it working, let me know. I can show you it working over skype or take pictures for this thread [​IMG] thanks!