Gaming Looking Pokemon X/Y Competitive Shinies; Offering Zelda: A Link Between Worlds eShop Code (NTSC)

lordofthereef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(pasted this all from a thread I opened on gamefaqs)

Looking to build up my arsenal of monsters. Seeing as how cloning has been rampant, I figure I could help someone out that wants Zelda:LBW (I have the hard copy) and can hook my up with a bunch of competitive shines. I don't necessarily have a number in mind, but would expect a good handful. I know there is someone out there with bundles of cloned monsters that wants to trade for the new Zelda game!

I am mostly interested in Kalos pokemon; reason being Nintendo is messing with their poke bank and I don't want to get dumped on with a bunch of monsters that end up getting banned.

Here are the mons I don't need.

*All are shiny unless stated otherwise*

6IV Chespin Impish Bulletproof Spikes Curse Synthesis Quick Guard
6IV Eevee Modest Adaptability Wish Yawn
6IV Ferroseed Relaxed Iron Barbs Spikes
5IV Gourgeist (GIANT) BRAVE FRISK Trick
5IV Squirtles Modest Raindish Dragon Pulse
6IV Inkay Adamant Contrary
6IV Trevenant Carfeul Harvest Horn Leach
6IV Fennekin Modest Magician Wish
6IV Goomy Modest Gooey
6IV Squirtle Modest Torrent Dragon Pulse Aura Sphere
6IV Mawile Adamant Intimidate Fire,Poison,Thunder, Ice fang
6IV Froakie Timid Protean
5IV Heracross Adamant Moxie
5IV Mareep Modest Static

5IV Xerneas Timid (non shiny)
Near 5IV Yveltal Hasty (non shiny)

Due to the ease of a person just taking my code and running, I would request at least half of the agreed upon monsters be sent over to me before I send the code. While I don't have a reputation thread, I have been around a short while and some may recognize my name (from NAND section). I realize some may feel this is too big a risk. Remember, all you are sending me is a copied monster. I am sending you an actual game. If this is an issue, you can obviously just move on to another thread. :)

I am happy to discuss further over Skype, iMessage, or Google Talk (now Hangouts). PM here will also work.

Please note: I WILL NOT be entertaining offers for real money trading (RMT) for this code.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please keep in mind there is a trading forum that you can access once you have 100 posts, that allows you to at least trade these types of commodities. This does not encourage you to spam your way to the required count, though.

lordofthereef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I was not aware of this. Thanks for the tips.

Is the trading forum only viewable once I have reached the 100 posts (in other words, I don't even SEE the forum now, will that change?)

lordofthereef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, perfect. Will it be a sub forum of this one, or where should I be looking for it?

Also, is this location for what I am doing technically "against the rules"?

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As you can see here, it'll appear under Network Discussions.
61EMi.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr