Gaming looking for workers AC:NL 500k in bells

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looking for someone to pull clovers, dig up stumps, and destroy flowers on the smaller half of my town. 500k. there will be fruit that needs to be sold, and you can keep profit from that as none of my fruit are native and sell for 500 bells. basically this is a clean up, you can also keep anything you dig up. should take 20-30 minutes at the most if you're experienced.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
looking for someone to pull clovers, dig up stumps, and destroy flowers on the smaller half of my town. 500k. there will be fruit that needs to be sold, and you can keep profit from that as none of my fruit are native and sell for 500 bells. basically this is a clean up, you can also keep anything you dig up. should take 20-30 minutes at the most if you're experienced.

Ok gonna add u now :D i need money!

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A question I am curious about.

My girlfriend got her own copy. If she time travels to say, next Sunday, and I don't.... would I be able to buy turnips in her town?

Or would they rot when I returned to mine?

I have no intention of time traveling. I know she did on the Gamecube.

this i'm not sure of, I have TT'd for turnips but i have not tested this theory, it wouldn't hurt to try, but try with her file and only a few turnips to see what happens.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this i'm not sure of, I have TT'd for turnips but i have not tested this theory, it wouldn't hurt to try, but try with her file and only a few turnips to see what happens.

Like I said, I'm not doing it on mine. Bells are easy enough to acquire via the island. I was just wondering what happens if you visit a time-traveling town.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, I'm not doing it on mine. Bells are easy enough to acquire via the island. I was just wondering what happens if you visit a time-traveling town.

yeah i'm honestly not sure, and I wish I could test it out. like i said, try with hers, have her buy a few turnips and go to your town,. then you will know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi