Homebrew Looking for ways to reset "Download Play" app and reset Rosalina menu's activation button combo.

delete12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE:

This thread can be closed. All I need to do is restart my 3DS, and that is it! Everything is back to the way it should be.

There are 2 things I wanted to ask:

• How do I reset the "Download Play", so that it is no longer launching Homebrew Launcher?
  • How do I reset the Rosalina button combo back to L+Down+Select?
Thanks. I'm still able to reactivate Rosalina with the button combo, but it's only a 1-button combo. :unsure:

When I meant by "reset the Download Play", I'm talking about launching the "Download Play" app, and the app is running "Download Play", not the Homebrew Launcher.

Last edited by delete12345,

SomebodyElse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you turn your system off and on again, Download Play should return to normal.

To set the menu combo back you have to hit all the buttons in the "Change the menu combo" option at the exact same moment for it to work. It's bad design, I know.

delete12345

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you turn your system off and on again, Download Play should return to normal.

To set the menu combo back you have to hit all the buttons in the "Change the menu combo" option at the exact same moment for it to work. It's bad design, I know.
Thanks again. For some reason for me, my button combo is reset to L+Down+Select after a reboot. Oh well. I just updated the thread.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water