Looking for Wavebirds in Toronto

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by mikesnickname, Mar 13, 2008.

Mar 13, 2008
  1. mikesnickname
    OP

Newcomer mikesnickname Member

Canada
    I've been looking for a couple weeks for a set of wavebird controllers for my wii. I ended up buying 2 USED ones yesterday on ebay for $110 (and yes my wallet does feel the pain). I really wanted to get a set of four, but really cant afford ebays prices. I was wondering if anyone would know where i can pick up any in the toronto area? I;ve read online that some people in the states are still managing to pickup dirt cheap controllers in clearance sections at various department stores. Anyone have any tips?

2. stok3d

Member stok3d Retro Gaming Inc.

Canada
    I saw two used official wavebirds in EB games yesterday, they were 29.99 each. might wanna check with them, they sell a lot of refurbished stuff..we got a gamecube with one controller (refurb but practically new) for 35$ with a one year warranty

3. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    i got my single wavebird for £12, not sure how much that is in dollars though but it is very cheap compared to online.

4. MadBob

Member MadBob Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!

United Kingdom
    I got mine for £4.99 each brand new at game about a year ago they were selling all Cube stuff off cheap. not much use to you though [​IMG]