Looking for translators to help on some Japanese XBOX titles!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nice, been wondering what there might be to the original xbox in need of translation.

By all means make a request thread but generally you are going to want to show that you can hack too. It does not matter if you put lorem ipsum in there, just that you show modded text in the game and maybe discuss a bit about what was necessary to do that.

Similarly what iso standards are you playing to? Scene, file level rips, 360 redumps...? I imagine most would be doing this on original xbox hardware but that still affords a few options.

MrRichard999

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
United States
I didn't notice I got a reply to this, just set my alerts up. I wasn't planning on doing an 360 stuff at the moment but I am interested in a few of the Xbox foreign titles that are out. I got a few projects going on and am finishing up Wild Rings right now. I should take some camera shots of what I got but I started doing some small stuff too on Shin Megami Tensei NINE too. I do really want to finish up Thousand Land and I have all the text dumped for that one.

Currently these are up on Romhack if you want to check out a sample of whats going on.

http://www.romhacking.net/?page=tra...d=12&perpage=20&title=&author=&transsearch=Go

Last edited by MrRichard999,
Reactions: Wantija

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, cool stuff. Xbox or 360 in general doesn't seem to have much in the way of a community these days. Will watch this thread.

Wantija

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's great that you're interested in translating Original Xbox games, I've wanted to translate/play Thousand Land and C.A.T Cyber Attack Team although I don't know Japanese :P I'm assuming SMT NINE would be a very lengthy translation?

SubLoverD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wrapping up Wild Rings right now. Thousand Land will be next. After that should be SMT NINE. I got a little bit of it started already but that one will take some time..
As its been some time since the last post was just wondering how are things going?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: