Looking for the name of a dumb pop song

campbell00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every week or so, I keep hearing this song that reminds me of Link's Awakening. I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

The problem is that whenever I hear it, I'm usually in a place where the environment makes the words indistinguishable, like a bathroom, a restaurant, or gym.

What I DO know, is that part of the chorus consists of 3 words, sung in what seems to be an identical manner to the very beginning of "The ballad of the wind fish". For reference, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT6axrioIjw...feature=related.

Really, it's just those three notes in the beginning. And the lyrics are something like "*some-thing* dance! *some-thing* dance!". If I knew a specific phrase of lyrics in the song, I would, like any other person, look them up on Google. Obviously, I don't, so I need your help. Anyone have any idea what the hell I;m talking about?

murkurie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, more lyrics would help, I have access to my dad's music, and I'm sure he has it if it's a popular song, so I'll look for something like what you said.

but the only song, I know that has the words *something* dance is this one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.