Looking for the name of a dumb pop song

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by campbell00, Oct 17, 2010.

1. campbell00
    OP

campbell00 GBAtemp Regular

May 5, 2007
    United States
    Every week or so, I keep hearing this song that reminds me of Link's Awakening. I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

The problem is that whenever I hear it, I'm usually in a place where the environment makes the words indistinguishable, like a bathroom, a restaurant, or gym.

What I DO know, is that part of the chorus consists of 3 words, sung in what seems to be an identical manner to the very beginning of "The ballad of the wind fish". For reference, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT6axrioIjw...feature=related.

Really, it's just those three notes in the beginning. And the lyrics are something like "*some-thing* dance! *some-thing* dance!". If I knew a specific phrase of lyrics in the song, I would, like any other person, look them up on Google. Obviously, I don't, so I need your help. Anyone have any idea what the hell I;m talking about?

2. Slyakin

Slyakin See ya suckers

Oct 15, 2008
    United States
    Soviet Slyakin
    Eww. Pop songs?

I don't know them well. Sorry!

3. murkurie

murkurie GBAtemp Fan

Feb 16, 2010
    United States
    California, Redlands
    Well, more lyrics would help, I have access to my dad's music, and I'm sure he has it if it's a popular song, so I'll look for something like what you said.

but the only song, I know that has the words *something* dance is this one

4. Forstride

Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Don't tell me...Just Dance by Lady Gaga...Oh lawd.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice