Gaming Looking for the best most scariest horror games and life sucking RPGs

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I thought I would make more use of my PS3 as it sits doing nothing. Two genres of games I like the most are RPGs (Like Skyrim and Oblivion) and horror games (Like Outlast, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, not a huge fan of Silent Hill). I LOVE ZOMBIE GAMES (The Last of Us).

I will list the current games I plan on getting so you guys don't repeat them.
Current RPG games:
Skyrim
Oblivion
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Demon Souls
Persona (All Games)

Current Horror games:
The Last of Us (Zombies)
Dead Island (Zombies)
Dead Island Riptide (Zombies)
SIREN blood Curse

BTW I want the most scariest experience, as long as they have jumpscares, parts that make you not want to go on, and A LOT of suspense I will like it.

Last edited by Zero72463,

Deleted member 333767

Trophies
XP
Persona 5 is essentially the most recent RPG to come out on PS3.

I personally recommend staying away from any RPG made by NIS (Atelier Meruru etc.) it's all panty-quest trash in my opinion.

But each to their own!

Reactions: Zero72463

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona 5 is essentially the most recent RPG to come out on PS3.

I personally recommend staying away from any RPG made by NIS (Atelier Meruru etc.) it's all panty-quest trash in my opinion.

But each to their own!

I should've added the persona RPGs to my list. I love Persona :)
I like more medieval fantasy like RPGs though.

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the suggestions, but these are just not the type of games I am looking for... Also don't forget about horror.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for the suggestions, but these are just not the type of games I am looking for... Also don't forget about horror.

A list of games I have and enjoyed that might interest you :

- Heavy Rain; a movie-like QTE filled game, but deeply scary story of trailing a serial killer....
- Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nigthmare; one of the Ps3 classics, Rockstar's (GTA...) Far West open world, zombies inside the DLC
- SIREN blood Curse, not easy to handle the gameplay, but a scary experience for certain; this seem to fit best your question so far
- Yakuza dead souls : Zombies action games, light RPG elements; more funny than scary, just a stylized brawler in fact

My personal recommendation for a scary one; Siren, very original game, seeing through the dead eyes of the shibitos; these zombies Japanese folks... It is a downloadable PSN exclusive i think.

Last edited by koimayeul,

Zero72463

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A list of games I have and enjoyed that might interest you :

- Heavy Rain; a movie-like QTE filled game, but deeply scary story of trailing a serial killer....
- Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nigthmare; one of the Ps3 classics, Rockstar's (GTA...) Far West open world, zombies inside the DLC
- SIREN blood Curse, not easy to handle the gameplay, but a scary experience for certain; this seem to fit best your question so far
- Yakuza dead souls : Zombies action games, light RPG elements; more funny than scary, just a stylized brawler in fact

My personal recommendation for a scary one; Siren, very original game, seeing through the dead eyes of the shibitos; these zombies Japanese folks... It is a downloadable PSN exclusive i think.

I will definitely check out siren thanks :)

MeteoXavier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The F.E.A.R series is on PS3 and quite cheap. You could do a lot worse than that. There's also pretty much all the Resident Evils except 7 on it at this point (I like the Revelations set particularly) and The Evil Within.

Reactions: Zero72463

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: