Gaming Looking for superfluous PSP-cases & covers

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I remember that someone here once said that he was working at a gaming store where they, every now and then, would throw away (!) empty DS-cases because their only purpose was to display what kind of upcoming games visitors soon would be able to pre-order or buy.

Well I’m looking for PSP-cases that are being throwed away for the same (or other various) reason and it would be even better if they even included the right cover for that game, but just the case is enough for me.
Why? For my promo copies which I have either been given as a reviewer or purchased simply because they were cheap
smile.gif
My PSP-collection doesn’t feel complete without a real casing and the proper cover for that game.

Currently looking for cases (and/or covers) for the following games:

Mega Man Powered Up
Key of Heaven (aka Kingdom of Paradise)
Monster Hunter Freedom
Gretzky NHL
Pursuit Force

Should anyone here have one or more cases, with or without any of the above mentioned covers (or even nothing but the cover), then please contact me and I’ll pay you for shipping it here.

Thanks.

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Change of plans - I purchased a couple of clear cases off eBay instead and printed out the wanted covers. Looks pretty good, so I'm happy now
smile.gif

Thanks for looking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: