Hacking Looking for someone who can mod a Switch Lite in the region of Montreal.

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: Please stop sending me private messages to get into contact with the person who modden my Switch. That individual has stopped replying to me, so I can only conclude that the person is no longer doing this.

Well the prices of modchips are dropping on AliExpress, so I'll buy one if I can find someone to install it.

Also, please don't post about how it's less of a pain to softmod an OG Switch, I want to use my Switch Lite. I use Yuzu on my PC outputting on my 4K TV because a real Switch on a big TV looks like hot garbage. That being said, I do own a Switch Lite with most of my games in physical form (not done buying them) and I love playing the on that little handheld, but I want to be able to transfer the save data from the Switch to my PC and back.

To my knowledge, only way to do this is with an Hwfly modchip. If I'm wrong about this, please do correct me, but if that is the case, then I'll need to find someone who can softmod these in the Montreal region. Please post (or PM me) me info of any reliable modders you may know.

Thank you.

The mod has been done, thank you. If a mod wants to close this, go headed.

Last edited by Waifu4Life,
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the prices of modchips are dropping on AliExpress, so I'll buy one if I can find someone to install it.

Also, please don't post about how it's less of a pain to softmod an OG Switch, I want to use my Switch Lite. I use Yuzu on my PC outputting on my 4K TV because a real Switch on a big TV looks like hot garbage. That being said, I do own a Switch Lite with most of my games in physical form (not done buying them) and I love playing the on that little handheld, but I want to be able to transfer the save data from the Switch to my PC and back.

To my knowledge, only way to do this is with an Hwfly modchip. If I'm wrong about this, please do correct me, but if that is the case, then I'll need to find someone who can softmod these in the Montreal region. Please post (or PM me) me info of any reliable modders you may know.

Thank you
Your better off keeping the lite for your legit games and get a OG Switch and hack that

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you
Well you're not going to find anybody like that on here. All modders got cease & desist letters because Nintendo doesn't want people installing modchips. That's why you were recommended just to get an unpatched Switch instead.

Waifu4Life

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well you're not going to find anybody like that on here. All modders got cease & desist letters because Nintendo doesn't want people installing modchips. That's why you were recommended just to get an unpatched Switch instead.

I actually did find someone, it's modified and I'll be picking it this weekend.

Reactions: impeeza

cyph3rr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Greeting, I am also looking for modders in that same region. Being new to that world maybe I am searching the wrong way. I will however continue. However, if someone knows someway in which I can narrow my search. I welcome the search. However, I do not need it for switch. I am looking for 2 generations prior. So far I found one ad that may or may not be able to do it. And I also contacted a youtuber from the region who may or may not know. I am crossing my fingers.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greeting, I am also looking for modders in that same region. Being new to that world maybe I am searching the wrong way. I will however continue. However, if someone knows someway in which I can narrow my search. I welcome the search. However, I do not need it for switch. I am looking for 2 generations prior. So far I found one ad that may or may not be able to do it. And I also contacted a youtuber from the region who may or may not know. I am crossing my fingers.
You'll have better luck going to a local repair shop.

Reactions: impeeza and cyph3rr
Trophies
XP
No idea why people would trust this, lol. What's stopping someone from setting up a meeting place, then just driving off with your Switch never to be seen again. This same thing actually happened to someone I know, and let me say I will never let them forget it :rofl2:

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza and cyph3rr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool