Looking for someone to make a custom banner & logo for a ROM hack

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by DarkFlare69, Jun 10, 2015.

1. DarkFlare69
    OP

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio

Anyone? You can put your name on it, whatever. Make it relates to Mario Kart 7, but put "CTGP-7" somewhere in the top (banner)

Anything would be greatly appreciated!

2. Derverd

Derverd GBAtemp Regular

Dec 22, 2014
    Mars?
    Sure, I'll do it when I finish work. (4 hours or so)

3. DarkFlare69
    OP

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Okay, send me the files here or in PM and I'll give you credit for it in the next update! Thanks in advance

4. jonthedit

jonthedit GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 30, 2011
    Bangladesh
    Why don't you come up with an original name?
    Mr. Bean's work should not be associated with this (unless of course I misunderstand and he is the one working on this).

Interesting project nonetheless! :)

DarkFlare69 likes this.
  5. DarkFlare69
    OP

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    No, MrBean isn't working on this. It's almost the same as the Wii CTGP, so I just decided to keep the names similar too

6. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    editing the names and stuff ain't too hard, i just stuck to the original name lengths, but with a bit of messing about you could probably change name lengths too, if you make it longer atm it kinda messes up the formatting of all the rest of the text, but im assuming name offsets and lengths can be fixed in the file after editing
    anyway i had a mess about randomly editing stuff, text, handling config and item setup so you can get any item even if your in 1st......yeah even a blue shell if you feel like blowing yourself up

DarkFlare69 likes this.
  7. DarkFlare69
    OP

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Yeah, I can probably change the course name lengths. It's padded with FF FF (cont) for a lot of the ROM, so just inserting 16 or 32 bits here and there probably won't mess anything up. (Idk)