Looking for someone thats good with laptops

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all, was wondering if anyone here wouldn't mind answering a few questions about a couple of laptops I may buy or mind if I bug them alot about future hardware I'm going to buy? :)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If you just need a computer for normal use, going onto newegg.com or amazon.com so you can read lots of reviews of that specific machine would be better.

If you're looking to be gaming, neither of those are a good choice... or pretty much anything walmart carries, as they target the average consumer looking for cheap stuff.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you just need a computer for normal use, going onto newegg.com or amazon.com so you can read lots of reviews of that specific machine would be better.

If you're looking to be gaming, neither of those are a good choice... or pretty much anything walmart carries, as they target the average consumer looking for cheap stuff.

I really dislike newegg because they charge 25% restocking fees if you want to return a laptop

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality