Gaming Looking for somebody to review Mario Strikers

Wanque

Trophies
Website
www.worldofwows.com
XP
Country
Screw that! I'm submitting my review right here!

Mario Strikers charged for the Wii - by Wanque

Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is based on a game known in England as 'football'. The game of football involves kicking a spherical object known in England as a 'ball' around a rectangular patch of grass known in England as 'Waitrose'.

The difference in Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is that it is not the same as real life! It's more like a crazy game played by the criminally insane.

You can control any Nintendo character. This includes Mario, and his brother, Craig. Also included are all 601 of the Pokemon and a few secret characters.

Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is a game on the Wii, and therefore you don't control it in any logical way. Instead, you strap the remote onto your legs and run around the kitchen to make your character move. To kick the ball, you must unstrap the remote and draw a smiley face in the air.

Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is the first game to have the Internet installed! You can talk to anyone online with it, even if they don't own a Wii. This often causes confusion.

In summary, Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is an excellent game for the Wii, but only if you like the sport of football. If you don't like it, buy something else, like a book or a new hat.

4 out of 6

megatron_lives

Trophies
Website
www.enthalpynet.co.uk
XP
Country
Dude that was some funny shit!!
rofl2.gif

I love the controls review - "draw a smiley face"
rofl2.gif

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
before I waste a DVDr and my Wii, I need some clarification from North American (NTSC-U) Wii users.

-Does it work?
-Having 2.2U(?) firmware does not = a bricked system when prompt to update by Mario Striker ?

Edit: Never mind.

Mario Strikers Charged Football (Allstars)
Works tested with Wiifree, Chiip and Wiikey * DONT PATCH ISO!* PATCH ISO for CycloWiz / Update doesn't Brick the Wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night