Looking for somebody to review Mario Strikers

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by hey_suburbia, May 24, 2007.

1. hey_suburbia
    OP

Member hey_suburbia Do The Lizard Bop

United States
    I'm looking for somebody to review Mario Strikers charged for the Wii.

Maybe 4-5 paragraphs, with pictures/video.

Interested? PM for details.

2. Wanque

Member Wanque GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Screw that! I'm submitting my review right here!

Mario Strikers charged for the Wii - by Wanque

Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is based on a game known in England as 'football'. The game of football involves kicking a spherical object known in England as a 'ball' around a rectangular patch of grass known in England as 'Waitrose'.

The difference in Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is that it is not the same as real life! It's more like a crazy game played by the criminally insane.

You can control any Nintendo character. This includes Mario, and his brother, Craig. Also included are all 601 of the Pokemon and a few secret characters.

Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is a game on the Wii, and therefore you don't control it in any logical way. Instead, you strap the remote onto your legs and run around the kitchen to make your character move. To kick the ball, you must unstrap the remote and draw a smiley face in the air.

Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is the first game to have the Internet installed! You can talk to anyone online with it, even if they don't own a Wii. This often causes confusion.

In summary, Mario Strikers charged for the Wii is an excellent game for the Wii, but only if you like the sport of football. If you don't like it, buy something else, like a book or a new hat.

4 out of 6

3. davewii

Newcomer davewii Member

United Kingdom
    kk lol

4. megatron_lives

Member megatron_lives GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Dude that was some funny shit!! [​IMG]

I love the controls review - "draw a smiley face" [​IMG]

5. jngamer

Newcomer jngamer Member

United States
    i will..... as soon as i finish downloading it and get it to work on my wiikey

6. Bloodgod

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    before I waste a DVDr and my Wii, I need some clarification from North American (NTSC-U) Wii users.

-Does it work?
    -Having 2.2U(?) firmware does not = a bricked system when prompt to update by Mario Striker ?

Edit: Never mind.

Mario Strikers Charged Football (Allstars)
    Works tested with Wiifree, Chiip and Wiikey * DONT PATCH ISO!* PATCH ISO for CycloWiz / Update doesn't Brick the Wii